GDT: WCSF’s Gm#2 : KINGS#3 @ DUCKS#1 - Monday 5/5/14 @ 7:00 pm PDT {NBCSN, TSN, RDS}

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ron*

Kevin Weekes: "Jonathan Quick, the best goalie in the world, hands down, no doubt about it."

onlyalad

The bounce
Jan 13, 2008
After years of being a Kings fan, sometimes I have to sit back and just wonder "is this real life?"

:naughty:

I know they frown on"+1 " posts but +1
Not getting too giddy. Just look at the Sharks in round one, but if someone had bet me the Kings would be up 2-0 before the series I would be out some cash now

King RAZZ

Los Cucarachas
Apr 26, 2007
The Roach Motel
razzilla.multiply.com
74_hophiophop.jpg

Ron*

Both Boudreau and Sutter appear to be frustrated by the press' idiotic questions.

SlimCharles

Kings & Sabres
Dec 7, 2011
Los Angeles
After years of being a Kings fan, sometimes I have to sit back and just wonder "is this real life?"

:naughty:

Totally agree my man, I remember 2006 like it was just yesterday. Me and my brother got a 12 game package of Kings games to go to from our parents. I can easily say we lost at least 75% of those games, you know, the year we had Dan the Man in net.

:baghead:

Asheru

Jun 28, 2011
I'm very glad we got the win, but we needed all the luck they could get. That needs to be fixed going forward.

Schultz on this depleted D worries me more than he did even before the game. I know I'm going to get a lot of flack for that because we won but I don't care.

Remember the Cup run in 2012, when they used to play shut down defense by controlling the play and having the puck? That was the best. Being outshot by a middling team like the Ducks can't keep happening.

They survived. I want to see them get two more wins by kicking ass.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad