GDT: WCSF’s Gm#2 : KINGS#3 @ DUCKS#1 - Monday 5/5/14 @ 7:00 pm PDT {NBCSN, TSN, RDS}

Status
Not open for further replies.

King RAZZ

Los Cucarachas
Apr 26, 2007
The Roach Motel
razzilla.multiply.com
the-kinging-heres-Dwight.jpg

ScoreZeGoals

Boooorrrrriiiinnnnng
Jun 29, 2010
Caps fan here. Oh my god why is schultz playing for u guys in a playoff game? Please tell me u have major injuries on youre blue line because there is no excuse for that clown to be on the ice.

Mitchell and Regehr are out, we needed a vet D-man to step in

scryan

May 1, 2013
Caps fan here. Oh my god why is schultz playing for u guys in a playoff game? Please tell me u have major injuries on youre blue line because there is no excuse for that clown to be on the ice.
Yup, pretty much.

He actually did OK tonight though I think. I'd take our regulars back but has been OK.

Chain

Feb 2, 2014

Half our team is banged up. lol

2-4 Slashin

Tony Granato Fan!
Jul 25, 2005
South Pasadena
Doughty gets all the press, but AMart has been almost as good as Doughty during the second half of the season up until now. He's super poised, almost Scott Niedermeyer-like in the defensive zone. In the offensive zone, he's much more decisive than Doughty. He gets his shots through and steadily contributes. In my mind he has jumped right past Voynov and Muzzin on the depth chart.

Thats a very good comparison. Obviously A-Mart has a little way to go before he can be put in the same category. But it does appear to be a fair estimate of where his career trajectory might take him

scryan

May 1, 2013
Perry goes for the goal after the buzzer. Is he originally from LA? Classy.

damacles1156

Feb 5, 2010
Schultz played one hell of a game. He was damn good, his partner was trash though.....Looking at you Slava.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad