GDT: WCSF’s Game#3: KINGS(3 vs DUCKS(1 | Thursday, 5/8/14 @ 7:00 pm PT | NBCSN TSN RDS

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ollie Weeks

the sea does not dream of you
Feb 28, 2008
Too little too late, literally everybody involved. Rue this wasted opportunity.

ru4reals

Jul 4, 2007
One effin penalty for us the whole freakin night! Refs go screw yourselves!

damacles1156

Feb 5, 2010
I had this down as a Seven game series as well, it was a Miracle LA took two at the Honda Center.

Ollie Weeks

the sea does not dream of you
Feb 28, 2008
Was the entire plan to unleash Kopitar et al with 5 minutes to go, when our tactics inevitably have us trailing?

Whiskeypete

Jul 14, 2010
Chicago
Boudreau moves Getzlaf away from Kopi because his line is getting dominated. The Kings return to Staples, and Sutter does it for him, that's just ridiculous

Sutter was talking about how he feels the line matches are over exaggerated due to shift changes and the game largely played on the fly. honestly though to match Getzlaf with anyone but 11 at home on hard resets is just dumb. hey i can appreciate a coach having faith in his guys, but eventually it will bite you in the ass

member 88115

The refs were crap today. What a joke. Ohh well. On to the next

KingsFan7824

Dec 4, 2003
Visit site
Kopitar didn't play very well. It's always Sutter's fault though. Good effort by Kopitar on that last faceoff with 30 seconds left too.

The whole team couldn't make two decent passes in a row all night it seemed.

Voynov can't do anything right this year.

Oh well, it's done, try for Game 4.

PJ Kings Hockey

Oct 15, 2013
We need our depth players to step up and score some goals. (I don't count Rick as a depth player.)

I wish they'd caught that stick to Williams' face. Would have made all the difference.

Chain

Feb 2, 2014
The thing that sucks most about tonights game isn't so much that the Ducks won it by beating us down with skill or a master strategy, but because they just played more mistake free. We let this game slip through our fingers for stupid inexcusable reasons by the coach and some of the players. The refs hurt us too, but that's out of our control. We lost for the worst reasons that were within our control.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad