GDT: WCSF’s Game#3: KINGS(3 vs DUCKS(1 | Thursday, 5/8/14 @ 7:00 pm PT | NBCSN TSN RDS

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ollie Weeks

the sea does not dream of you
Feb 28, 2008
Every line has played 13-14 minutes. Its actually a miracle we're only down 1-0 ES.

If you willingly play Clifford/Lewis as much as Kopitar/Gaborik, you're going to have a bad time.

Ventana*

The league obviously wants a 7 game series out of this for revenue purposes. So many blatant high sticks and obstruction.

Whiskeypete

Jul 14, 2010
Chicago
Way Way Way Way to much of the 3rd and 4th lines in the final 10 minutes of this game.

I love Sutter but there comes a time where the benches have to be shortened. We were not getting a goal from the 3rd and 4th lines.

agreed. i was reading on LAKI today Sutter's comments about games 1 and 2, how he was keeping TOI equal across all four lines. how he didn't think if OT went longer in the game 1 if they would have the legs.

my guess is he is protecting and resting guys tonight. LA still has home ice at this point, so they can afford one loss.

LA looked flat all night.

ANH out hustled them all night. Boudreau's line up adjustments worked well, especially fistric out and Vatenen in at D. ANH played a solid structure all night also, tight 5 man unit with an aggressive forecheck and tight backcheck. Ducks played a solid game tonight, better team won tonight

ScoreZeGoals

Boooorrrrriiiinnnnng
Jun 29, 2010
Boudreau moves Getzlaf away from Kopi because his line is getting dominated. The Kings return to Staples, and Sutter does it for him, that's just ridiculous

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad