• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Solmors

<3 Data
May 3, 2010
San Jose
After taking a puck off his face for a goal, Pavelski has been pretty much invisible and is a -6, the worst on the team. He seems checked out like he wants the summer to heal.

Also in game 1, Couture took a full on slap shot blast off his nuts and has gone on to score twice, but is still a -3.

Vlasic went out in game 2 after getting struck high with a shot and the only slimmer of good news we have is that he might be back for game 5.

Thornton was suspended for game 4 and out.

Eric Karlsson still not playing at a 100% from his groin injury and is a -5, second worst on the team.

Radim Simek was lost earlier to a knee injury.

Besides the heart and soul of this team has been ripped to shreds by injuries or suspensions, any hope of comebacks gets demoralized by the play of our goalies who can’t stop anything in the first 5 minutes and the blown no goal - goalie interference penalty in game 2 has been the turning point and end of this series.
Good summary.

SabresSharks

Oct 2, 2007
I'll be incredulous if the Sharks extend this series to 6.

Jones/Dell will have to pull his head out of his arse, defensive zone coverage will have to be much improved, and excellence will be required from an injured and ailing team. Not putting any money on all that happening.

Go Sharks!

WSS11

Oct 7, 2009
Martin Jones is starting? Did Deboer even watch the game 4 or dis he sneak away during play to play Yahtzee with Micheal Haley

SLAYER

Cilantro Connoisseur
Oct 26, 2012
Winnipeg
Dear Sharks: Please win a couple more games before elimination - I need to keep the Vegas players scoring for my playoff pool.

DeadGhost

Ugistered Reger
Feb 15, 2010
Dear Sharks: Please win a couple more games before elimination - I need to keep the Vegas players scoring for my playoff pool.
Martin Jones is starting. Got to be good for at least 2 goals in the first 5 minutes of regulation.

Cellee

Dec 20, 2014
Does anyone have a picture of the VGK using "92 games" and spelling it "Fluery" as part of their pre game ice graphic display?

:laugh: :laugh:

Mafoofoo

Jawesome
Jul 3, 2010
Laguna Beach
Martin Jones is a sleeper agent for the Kings. Have one good run to raise our hopes before absolutely crushing our spirits and tanking the team. Dunno what we did to LA to have them do this to us but ok.

BattleBorn

50% to winning as many division titles as Toronto
Feb 6, 2015
Bellevue, WA
Martin Jones is a sleeper agent for the Kings. Have one good run to raise our hopes before absolutely crushing our spirits and tanking the team. Dunno what we did to LA to have them do this to us but ok.
If it makes you feel better the Kings just hired your potential sleeper agent as their coach, so it may even out. :laugh:

Reactions: Sandisfan

greasysnapper

Apr 6, 2018
Don't tell Vegas but Sharks fans are summoning a comeback with underwear on their head.

1gnj5p.jpg

I strongly urge everyone around the world to wear underwear on your head to make this rally happen.

allevat

Jan 11, 2018
I think the Sharks win tonight but this series is Vegas' to lose at this point.

There's a lot of talented players on the Sharks, I think there's a decent chance they rally for a win tonight, but 3 in a row seem difficult to manage, especially having to win in Vegas.

Reactions: Sandisfan

BattleBorn

50% to winning as many division titles as Toronto
Feb 6, 2015
Bellevue, WA
Lol, keep believing that. No one predicted anything close to what they have done the first seasons.
It's obviously a long play, but I'd bet a lot of money that Seattle doesn't come close to winning the Pacific in their first season. Playoffs in the second is a possibility.

The VGK expansion was a complete success from the VGK front office's view. Seattle will have the disadvantage of coming in second, not having as many opposing GMs throwing the boat at them to avoid certain players, and the fact that everyone else will have seen an expansion draft in the salary cap area once theirs happens.

The rules were kinder than they were in the past, but I think that's only half of the story of the first two seasons of the Golden Knights. Expansion draft was designed to give a team a decent chance (50/50 IMO) at making the playoffs in their first year, everything above that was an insane amount of work on the front office, Gallant, and players' part, IMO.

Seven0two

Apr 17, 2018
I'm a Vegas fan. San Jose was the better team tonight and deserved to win the game. Can we talk about that a little? The referee talk is getting old already.

How about we talk about the performance that Martin Jones had after three absolutely horrific games. I don't think I was in the minority in thinking that switching to Dell was probably the right move before this game. I'm constantly in awe of how goalies can regain their confidence after rough outings. The Golden Knights had a great push in the third and that Jones save on Reilly Smith's 2 on 1 was spectacular.

As a STH I do like the possibility of wrapping up a series at home after doing it on the road three times last season, but am incredibly nervous about game 6. It's going to be a tight game where anything can happen. One thing's for sure, we don't want to have to go back to The Tank again.

koyvoo

Nov 8, 2014
Credit to the sharks for not just throwing in the towel like so many of their fans were ready to do.

I mean, you’re down 3-1, you haven’t played you’re best but as a pro athlete what are you supposed to do, just roll over?

Vegas may not have played at their best tonight, but that shouldn’t negate the valiant effort the sharks put in to climb back into this series.

poppap527

Aug 3, 2006
I'm a Vegas fan. San Jose was the better team tonight and deserved to win the game. Can we talk about that a little? The referee talk is getting old already.

How about we talk about the performance that Martin Jones had after three absolutely horrific games. I don't think I was in the minority in thinking that switching to Dell was probably the right move before this game. I'm constantly in awe of how goalies can regain their confidence after rough outings. The Golden Knights had a great push in the third and that Jones save on Reilly Smith's 2 on 1 was spectacular.

As a STH I do like the possibility of wrapping up a series at home after doing it on the road three times last season, but am incredibly nervous about game 6. It's going to be a tight game where anything can happen. One thing's for sure, we don't want to have to go back to The Tank again.

You are alright, area code. Easter in Vegas.

Reactions: Seven0two
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad