Edmonton
oh god i hope this is precautionary or else oilers win 37-0

Oh good God.

no-michael-scott.gif

Please no unheard of backup goaltender. :help:

Baberham Lincoln

Nov 5, 2019
Toronto
didn't your Canucks barely squeak by the 8th place Hawks in Game 7 after blowing a 3-0 series lead in 2011?
tough to win in the playoffs
You mean defending Stanley Cup champion Hawks with prime Kane, Toews, Keith? Call them 8th place all you want but we all know they weren’t going to be an easy team to beat in a 7 game series

Xirik

Sep 24, 2014
Alberta
It sounds corny but I believe that LA has already "Won". They have really proven themselves in this series and whether they advance or don't they already have accomplished lots.

Eagle Fang

Less Defending, More Offending
Oct 12, 2005
This is where I'd like to be one day as a hockey fan. Once my team wins a cup, I can maybe enjoy watching hockey again lol

I think we can all agree that this has been a pretty awesome series, such dramatic swings and really entertaining hockey games.
After LA's run in 2014, nothing could ever top that. For sure I still get the feels in a series like this one, but it's not quite the same. Of course I hope LA wins but it's really no big deal if they don't.

And yes it's been a really fun series and probably because of what you said... it's fun to just be able to watch and not be so emotionally invested in the out come. I think I posted this before, but I personally think Evander Kane is hilariously awesome and entertaining to watch (good player too obviously). 10 years ago I would've thought he's the ultimate d-bag.

Reactions: Macheteops

Bandit

Jul 23, 2005
Unemployed in Greenland
Game 7 LFG :hit:

Honestly grats to the Kings. First Oilers home game 7 since April 16, 1990 (Jets division semis, Oilers win).
I only hope for good officiating, no BS calls or missed calls or some dumb goal on either side.

Evander-Kane-1.jpg
Kinda surprised Kane knows how many dollars are in his bank account… 😂 Figures a guy that shoulda been suspended gets 2 goals.

The Kings have fought through a lot but I expect the Oilers to move on tomorrow.

WaitingForUser

Mar 19, 2010
Edmonton
Kinda surprised Kane knows how many dollars are in his bank account… 😂 Figures a guy that shoulda been suspended gets 2 goals.

The Kings have fought through a lot but I expect the Oilers to move on tomorrow.
Suspended for what? How about we talk about the DDT on Nuge or the slewfoot on Leon oh yeah no disciplinary action on those 🙄

Nasti

Jan 30, 2006
Long Beach, CA
I kind of agree with other Kings fans saying nothing can top that 2014 run, let alone also winning two years earlier. Reverse sweep, on the brink 7 times, beating the other two California teams, 3 game 7s on the road, one of the greatest series of all time against the Blackhawks, and three OT victories in the final including the cup winner on home ice. I mean seriously, what could top that? This is all icing. Even 8 years later. I’m just glad to experience some meaningful games again.

Three On Zero

Deranged Oreo Dolphin Parking Instructor
Sponsor
Oct 9, 2012
The Kings already FAR exceeded expectations, now I just hope Edmonton closes this out next game so we don’t have an entire summer about reading how they lost to the refs

Reactions: Lazlo Hollyfeld

BigFuzzyDice

the giant Kane in your azz
Jul 8, 2016
I know I am supposed to hate the Oilers because that's how things work here, but I am hoping for an Oilers victory. A potential Battle of Alberta is a hell of a storyline. Sutter vs McDavid.
Even if cowgary somehow made the 2nd round It's not even a contest, check the tag on markstroms jersey. right below the wash in cold water it very clearly says owned by Connor McDavid 🙄

Reactions: DraiInSeiderKuch
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad