GDT: WCQF GM02 | Vancouver Canucks vs. Nashville Predators | Tue. Apr 23rd | 7:00PM PST | SNP/CBC | Great State of Dakota

Status
Not open for further replies.

bbud

Sep 10, 2008
BC
the crowd kills me... want to call holding on Schenn, but then they see its Schenn and we love him, so we wont boo yet, we'll think about it a bit then bring out the ol "ref you suck" for not calling a non-call
Wrong uni f him be nice when he's home fishing not tonight

Raistlin

Aug 25, 2006
EVERY TIME Pettersson gets the puck, he holds it, stickhandles it a bit and then shoots it into the body of a defender
Every f***in time. What is wrong with him? It was crisp precise passing from everyone, he's in the right spot but doesn't shoot. It seems he forgot how to play, brain's on loop.

Reactions: HockeyWooot

MS

1%er
Mar 18, 2002
Vancouver, BC
At least Nashville can't be taking a lot of confidence out of winning playing like this.

This makes the LA Kings look like the '84 Oilers.

Reactions: Red

drax0s

Mar 18, 2014
Vancouver, BC.
Honestly f*** this game, just blast shots to break some ankles for game 3
With how this game is going, it'd be our ankles. Hronek would murder Joshua with a pointshot which would ricochet off and hit Garland in a weak spot in his neck protector taking him out till next year.

Bleach Clean

Aug 9, 2006
You are incredibly disingenuously ignoring 60+ games of elite play from an obviously excellent team to go to a 20-game sample with Casey DeSmith in net and Elias Pettersson playing like absolute garbage to say 'THIS is the real Canucks'.

It's incredibly lame anti-fandom because you're still upset the team isn't tanking right now and won the division instead.

I'm done with this absolutely stupid discussion. Have a good night.

What a poor response, again.

That 60+ sample included low shot hockey. It is incorporated into their good play.

The comment about tanking is just you perpetuating a narrative driven analysis that lasers in on one thing while ignoring everything else. Myopic and pathetic. I'd like to think it's all Pettersson's fault the team has generally had low shot volumes this whole year, but I just can't buy any that latest story from you, sorry. Tell me another one.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad