WCQF Game 5: Jets vs Blues | 7:30pm CT | USA,CBC, TVAS, SN360, FS-MW

Status
Not open for further replies.

Matt24

Apr 8, 2013
how is dave randorff a commentator. Hes so bad, haven't heard a worse commentator. The worst at calling a game and he just starts shouting for no reason when anything remotely interesting happens
He rarely does games. Thought he was out of the PBP game tbh. DeBrusk isn’t very good either tbh. He tends to repeat the same phrases a lot.

ZJuice

pickle juice connoisseur
May 17, 2010
Edmonton
Almost every crowd chant sounds like “REF YOU SUCK” to me. Like every single playoff game I’ve watched that’s what I hear. What are they really saying :’(

Cellee

Dec 20, 2014
I like the Jets using "For Whom the Bell Tolls" as their intro strictly goes the playoffs

Matt24

Apr 8, 2013
Perreault finally making it through a full regular season means he’ll inevitably get injured in the playoffs.

AlphaLackey

Mar 21, 2013
Winnipeg, MB
That would be the the regular season but hard to see that called in the playoffs, the entire game would be 4 on 4

Saw a very interesting post from someone in our forum which suggested that a partial variable in the upsets of highly skilled teams like Tampa or Pittsburgh is how the number of power plays (almost certainly) drops from the regular season to the playoffs.

I'm inclined to agree with that sight-unseen and, if it's correct, I wouldn't be surprised if that's something that just needs to be accounted for.

Reactions: TheBluePenguin
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad