GDT: [WCQF GAME 4] | Edmonton Oilers @ San Jose Sharks | 4.18.17 | 8:00PM | SN | II

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dazed and Confused

Ludicrous speed, GO!
Aug 10, 2007
Berlin, Germany
I know an odd suggestion, but at this point I wouldn't mind trying Lucic and Ebs with McDavid. Simply put they're the best wingers remaining on the roster. Give RNH Pouliot and Slepyshev; and have Cagiula-Letestu-Kassian as the 3rd, with DD rotating in.

Lay Z Boy GM

Sep 8, 2010
Vancouver
Call up Puljujaarvi?

I think this game got out of hand partially due to impatience and more line blending.

I'd insert Pulju somewhere but otherwise get the lines back to normal. Get back to playing a patient but physical game in Edmonton. We're not down in the series, this team needs to refocus and not panic.

Samus44

Enjoy the ride.
Aug 5, 2010
What is this sport the San Jose Sharks play? Because it isn't hockey.

Looks like a combination of soccer (diving) and basketball (picks).

I stopped watching because of the picks. It's a ****ing joke. It's literally their entire plan and the refs are too ****ing stupid.

kevy999

Sep 12, 2016
Remember when Eberle used to score goals

Remember when Mcdavid use to change a game? He has had zero impact in the playoffs and if we go out in 6 or 7 people will say he choked in the playoffs. I think our coach needs to call out our top players or their play. I don't see any leader on our team today. And he better have a great game 5 or lots of people will question his character.

the4thlinegrinder

Jul 25, 2011
The Bench
I feel like the parent of a kid who brings home all F's on his report card. Its so bad that I can't even be mad, just a combination of disgust and confusion.

snipes

How cold? I’m ice cold.
Dec 28, 2015
Watch us bounce back and win this in 6 now.

For now I'm ****ing finished on HF for the night.. Cheers boys.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad