GDT: WCQF - Game #3 Avs in Nashville @2:30pm MT| 4:30 ET|10:30 EET (Uncle Risto) | 3:30 ICT (Kingslayer)

littletonhockeycoach

NOT the Hanson Bros.....
Sponsor
Oct 26, 2008
Littleton, Co
Completely accidental
Accidental or intentional? It doesn't matter. It was reckless. Foppa's post shows he was head high lumber happy that entire shift. He wasn't responsible with his hockey stick and that is actually against the rules.

Hit or poke someone in the noggin' with your stick and you sit for 2. Even if an opponent lifted it.

Avs71

Aug 12, 2008
Wonder if Nashville will be extra motivated to not be the only team to be swept.
I’m thinking it’s more like they don’t want to get injured right before the off-season.

They know they aren’t winning this series. I doubt more than a handful will be sacrificing the body in a meaningless game. I would expect less shot blocking, hitting, and scrums. Especially if the Avs are up early.

dahrougem2

Dec 9, 2011
Edmonton, Alberta
I remember in 2018 game 6 was absolutely demoralizing. The Predators stomped us on their way to eliminating us in Denver.

It's time to return the favour motherfu**ers. I want the Avs to obliterate this Predators team and send them golfing on a sour note. Let the revenge tour become 25% complete tonight and bring on Minnesota next round.

niwotsblessing

May 1, 2010
City of Holy Faith
I remember in 2018 game 6 was absolutely demoralizing. The Predators stomped us on their way to eliminating us in Denver.

It's time to return the favour motherfu**ers. I want the Avs to obliterate this Predators team and send them golfing on a sour note. Let the revenge tour become 25% complete tonight and bring on Minnesota next round.
I like the way you think.

John Mandalorian

2022 Avs: The First Dance
Nov 29, 2018
I've seen several Predator fans say that the team looks gassed - that the drive to make the play offs took all the remaining energy they had and now they're exhausted.

the_fan

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jul 25, 2006
I've seen several Predator fans say that the team looks gassed - that the drive to make the play offs took all the remaining energy they had and now they're exhausted.
Excuses. Dallas had to battle harder to make the playoffs and they're doing just fine leading their series. Flames might still come back and win it, but Dallas isn't making it easy for them for sure

Reactions: missionAvs

tshack

Apr 27, 2014
Their last game of the season set the tone for their playoff run. We really shouldn't even be playing them right now, but they went on cruise control up 4-0 against the worst team in the league and somehow lost. Seems like they never woke back up.

The Kingslayer

Aug 26, 2004
Siem Reap, Cambodia
Lol damn eh. Whoever wants it needs to like this post and ill pick a winner by random draw on Monday.View attachment 542457
And we have a winner.... @crue7 . Congrats. Send me a PM as to where you want me to send this.

1652114297751.png

shadow1

Nov 29, 2008
Wonder if Nashville will be extra motivated to not be the only team to be swept.

The Preds will come out hot and score the first goal, possibly Duchene. You'll see a look of determination on their faces, as if to say "alright boys, we got the first one, let's take this one period at a time and win this thing and take momentum back to Denver".

Then 55 minutes later when it's 5-1 Avs and the last second has mercifully bled off the clock:

636328202162350242-preds-penguins6131.JPG

S E P H

Cloud IX
Mar 5, 2010
Toruń, PL
Not a perfect game, but all the outcomes became positive such as Kuemper's injury, Francouz battling strong after that weak goal, and everything else.

I thought Bura played amazing, his confidence when carrying the puck did absolute wonders in getting the puck actually in the offensive zone. Also surprised by all the Don hate lol. He's entitled to his opinion and strictly speaking that was a 50/50 call where there wasn't enough visual aspects to overturn the call on the ice.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad