GDT: WCQF: Game 1 Knights at Sharks (We're swimming with the Sharks until they drown edition) (7:30 PT)

Which Martin Jones will show up?

• Total voters

HanSolo

DJ Crazy Times
Apr 7, 2008
Las Vegas
OK, so go score two goals now and then test them but still lose. Remember the Sharks did that in Game 5 and all the usual whiners here were going on about how we gave up momentum and gave them confidence? How did that work out in game 6?

Losing big is a good wake up call and frankly it has nothing to do with energy used or testing anything. A loss is a loss is a loss. No one goes 16-0. Take your medicine and come out better next time.

I'm sorry, but for all our whining at least most of us picked our hockey team to win, Mr. Sharks in 7. If you're gonna preach positivity while simultaneously insulting other members of your community maybe you should keep your public prediction in mind.

The Duck Knight

Henry, you're our only hope!
Feb 6, 2012
Miller and Pirri should both be in for G2.

And PSA: JONES IS TERRIBLE. Shoot from anywhere. Hell aim at his chest if you have to.

hangman005

Mark Stones Spleen
Apr 19, 2015
Cloud 9
Hey, a power play.

This could swing things.
giphy.gif

Reactions: Vegas07 and HanSolo

willy702

Jul 3, 2016
I'm sorry, but for all our whining at least most of us picked our hockey team to win, Mr. Sharks in 7. If you're gonna preach positivity while simultaneously insulting other members of your community maybe you should keep your public prediction in mind.

Im rational and brutally honest, more people should be that way instead of whining about nonsense. And my prediction has zero impact on what happens right? I could not care if I was right or not

BattleBorn

50% to winning as many division titles as Toronto
Feb 6, 2015
Bellevue, WA
Every time they complete a pass, they complete it to the wrong side of the guy they're passing it to.

It's like they're 18 inches out of position all night.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad