GDT: WCQF: Game 1 Knights at Sharks (We're swimming with the Sharks until they drown edition) (7:30 PT)

Which Martin Jones will show up?

• Total voters

HanSolo

DJ Crazy Times
Apr 7, 2008
Las Vegas
Im rational and brutally honest, more people should be that way instead of whining about nonsense. And my prediction has zero impact on what happens right? I could not care if I was right or not

Being concerned about the playing quality of your team in the playoffs=whining/nonsense.

Oooookay.

And before you even say it none of us have called the series over. We're just annoyed at the effort and execution. If rational means being okay with getting stomped on in any given game, I'm gonna go ahead and pass on "rationality."
It's only game 89 of the pre season, still plenty of time to work on it. :laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:
Stop talking nonsense. The Knights still have two more games to rest for the REAL playoffs to begin.

hangman005

Mark Stones Spleen
Apr 19, 2015
Cloud 9
VgTM.gif

The Duck Knight

Henry, you're our only hope!
Feb 6, 2012
Every time they complete a pass, they complete it to the wrong side of the guy they're passing it to.

It's like they're 18 inches out of position all night.

I'm sorry but I giggled a bit.

Agreed though. They're a tad off with everything. Martin Jones is still awful just start making him actually make saves.

Reactions: hangman005

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad