GDT: WCQF: Game 1 Knights at Sharks (We're swimming with the Sharks until they drown edition) (7:30 PT)

Which Martin Jones will show up?

• Total voters

HanSolo

DJ Crazy Times
Apr 7, 2008
Las Vegas
Wake the frick up boys and girls. Shake off the beer bottle caps, slam back your hangover cures, and schedule a Juneish appointment with AA, AND WELCOME BACK TO THE PLAYOFFS! Our Golden Misfits, our Real Contenders, our expert beauty rest getters are set to start their road back to the Stanley Cup Finals. Our boys are finally healthy and ready to go (sorry Haula, you're basically not on the team anymore)! But more than that, they are rested, ohhhhh the haters think they lost their touch, but I think they don't know too much (thanks for the rhyming help Dr. Seuss). What the haters don't know is our boys have been saving their strength. While the rest of the field FOOLISHLY tried to win games our boys were saving their mojo, their chutzpah, their Malcolm Subban five hole closures for this. For this run. 16 wins is the goal. We need four from our rivals to the North West. It all starts tonight....

hqdefault.jpg

Get your booze, get your friends, tell your parents to get hype. Tell your dog to get hype. Do a rain dance to the hockey gods in the hopes that we don't get cursed with Tim Peel or Chris Lee.

:vegas

Saint Marchy-Saint Wild Bill-Saint Smith
Saint Patches-Saint Peanuts-Saint Stone
Saint Nosek-Messiah Eakin-Saint Tuch
Saint Carrier-Saint Bellemare-Pontifex Reaves

Saint Schmidt-Saint Engelland
Saint McNabbe-Saint Theodore
Saint Merrill-Saint Miller

Fleury, most exalted

IhfzwHHi_400x400.jpg

Not Burns-Not Burns-Not Burns
Not Burns-Hertl-Not Burns

Brent Burns-Not Burns
Erik Not Burns-Not Burns
Not Burns-Not Burns

Shutout King
Not Burns

giphy.gif
giphy.gif
giphy.gif
giphy.gif
giphy.gif

GO KNIGHTS GO!!!
:vegas:vegas:vegas:vegas:vegas
:sc09::sc09::sc09:

Reactions: Nevada Jones

Super Cake

Jun 24, 2013
What should i do?

I have 3 options.

1. Stay up to watch this game. Consequences of doing that is i might end up getting no sleep before i have to go to work at around 2 in the morning
2. Go to bed early and wake up around midnight and watch it. Consequences of doing that is i will probably still be too sleepy to even be able to pay attention.
3. Wait until after work tomorrow to watch it. Consequences of doing that is i might end up finding out who won before i am even able to watch it.

Decisions, decisions.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad