GDT: WCQF GAME #1: Canucks vs. Blues | Good to be back! | 7:30 p.m. PST

Status
Not open for further replies.

crazychimp

Jun 24, 2014
Vancouver
Okay so I’ve had this issue in one of the games in the Minny series, does anyone use the Sportsnet app to watch the game?

whenever I use the app I’ll select Sportsnet Pacific to watch the Canucks game but it’ll show the eastern game that’s going on, last time it was the TO/CBJ series now it’s the MON/PHI game. Anyone know how i can watch the Canucks game on the app?

Hyack57

Aug 6, 2004
Airdrie, AB
Okay so I’ve had this issue in one of the games in the Minny series, does anyone use the Sportsnet app to watch the game?

whenever I use the app I’ll select Sportsnet Pacific to watch the Canucks game but it’ll show the eastern game that’s going on, last time it was the TO/CBJ series now it’s the MON/PHI game. Anyone know how i can watch the Canucks game on the app?
All the SPORTSNET channels are still Montreal / Philly

Reactions: crazychimp

Paulinvancouver

Gas station in Carbondale did not have fresh yams!
Dec 19, 2015
HEY!! apparently there's a hockey game tonight!!

Go Nucks!! 4-3 Nucks!!

Playoffs, baby! - beat the champs!

M2Beezy

Objective and Neutral Hockey Commentator
Sponsor
May 25, 2014
Guys it is not a big deal if the NHL delays the start of one game so they can maximize audience for the last couple minutes of another game. Especially with this two city set up

Stop whining.
Fare enough but i could care less about some eastern teams clubbing each other like a pack a wild monkeys

crazychimp

Jun 24, 2014
Vancouver
Guys it is not a big deal if the NHL delays the start of one game so they can maximize audience for the last couple minutes of another game. Especially with this two city set up

Stop whining.
Not whining just had an issue with the app last time in the last series to the point i had to find a stream illegally. Just wanted make sure i wasn’t the only one experiencing the same issue.

M2Beezy

Objective and Neutral Hockey Commentator
Sponsor
May 25, 2014
Pre pandemic was starting to think the anthems were nonsense. Now with NO fans, the anthems are DOUBLY nonsense

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

• Finland vs Norway
    Finland vs Norway
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Slovakia vs USA
    Slovakia vs USA
    Wagers: 1
    Staked: $50.00