GDT: WCQF GAME #1: Canucks vs. Blues | Good to be back! | 7:30 p.m. PST

Status
Not open for further replies.

Regal

Mar 12, 2010
Vancouver
While true, too many of their late shifts in those situations they have a bunch of guys chasing the puck and on the ice for two minutes straight. I trust Pettersson to make a play on something and get the puck out of the zone.

Yea, it's frustrating because you know he's probably the better option, but he's so important in other areas. I'd like to see him used there occasionally, but maybe with a 2 goal lead with that much time left, you just hope and pray with Marky

M2Beezy

Objective and Neutral Hockey Commentator
May 25, 2014
Whyd they take away the assists to Boeser and Horvat on the Pettersson pp goal??? Blues never had possession. Not a big deal we won, but cmon, stats

Sneezy

Oct 25, 2019
Honestly, I felt like we might have a shot at this series if we win 2 out of the first 3 games, we've got one, I am sincerely hoping we the next one....... in the next game. f*** it, we just don't know any better????

Yeah it was important to win one on the road, Canucks going up 4 - 2 really took the fans out of the game.

Reactions: Nosskire ot Elgaeb

Soups On

Apr 27, 2012
Some of the garbage away from the puck plays on Petey are just stupid. Perron was ridiculous. More should've been called on the blatant interference and holdings the Blues were getting away with but it is what it is.

That goal by Bo was gorgeous, love to see that

Flik

Canucks fan for life
Sponsor
Apr 29, 2010
Vancouver, WA
Yeah it was important to win one on the road, Canucks going up 4 - 2 really took the fans out of the game.

Oh for sure, the crowd was making GM/Rogers Place, funeral level of noise, the Canucks certainly made it feel like "home" :D

ahmon

Jun 25, 2002
Visit site
Some of the garbage away from the puck plays on Petey are just stupid. Perron was ridiculous. More should've been called on the blatant interference and holdings the Blues were getting away with but it is what it is.

That goal by Bo was gorgeous, love to see that

Dirty as f***, blatant targeting a player. If refs don't call it, we just got to do it to the Blues too.

Reactions: Indiana

Snatcher Demko

High-End Intangibles
Oct 8, 2006
What a game, just such great hockey from the Canucks! Damn this feels good!!!!!

Boy it's great to score on the PP, they really needed to do that to keep the Blues honest. If the Blues start to fear getting penalties with the Canucks PP shredding them the series becomes a lot closer.

Lonny Bohonos

Apr 4, 2010
Middle East
This is a hockey forum I’m allowed to voice my opinion not sure if you noticed but that was a boneheaded play by him one of many not only in the last series but this one as well. Guy just needs to keep it simple.
Nah. He needs to play hard. Hes lazy and thats his problem. All his mistakes and of course his penalties are because he plays lazy.

I was watching a bit of the Bruins yesterday and its night and day how Chara plays.

Chara always plays hard.

Ginger Papa

Sponsor
Apr 21, 2019
Quesnel, B.C.
its party now when Ginger Papa shows up
Driving back to Prince George with my younger Gingers. It was great listening to the game on Sirius.
Canucks punching above their weight class

CBA65139-62CD-43F2-8745-B77AE4EDFC53.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad