Jan 3, 2010
Toronto

:surrender

EMSq5uZ.jpg

Last edited:

ChilliBilly

Aug 22, 2007
chilliwacki
From The previous thread, it doesn’t matter where you’re born, when you return there is a three month waiting period, before you can be registered. As well you have to have a permanent residency card if you weren’t born in Canada. Been through this twice myself, and my wife took 9 months ( she was born in Texas ).

And I assume she was going to have the baby, not him.

M2Beezy

Objective and Neutral Hockey Commentator
May 25, 2014
From The previous thread, it doesn’t matter where you’re born, when you return there is a three month waiting period, before you can be registered. As well you have to have a permanent residency card if you weren’t born in Canada. Been through this twice myself, and my wife took 9 months ( she was born in Texas ).

Exactly, and thats why I think the Canucks got game 1. 9 months in Texas

4-2 Canucks, goals by Horvat, Hughes, Pearson and Eriksson into the empty net

JanBulisPiggyBack

Dec 31, 2011
First playoff game in a lonnnnnnng time

The Canucks are gonna explode tonight, we shall be the talk of the town however we will be waking a sleeping dragon.

Petey is gonna go full Alien
How do we get the Edmonton arena to do a Viking clap?

Reactions: Mr. Canucklehead

vadim sharifijanov

Oct 10, 2007

i guess this is one of those reasons why (certain) rich ppl advocate for a two tiered system?

tbh i can’t believe there isn’t some kind of exemption for health coverage if a trailing spouse is pregnant (if i’m understanding you correctly).

SeawaterOnIce

Being invaded again.
Aug 28, 2011
First few games have looked even. So much for round robin teams being disadvantaged by lack of intensity.

Canucks better match the intensity of the blues.

Reactions: Mr. Canucklehead
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->