Who wins and in how many games?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

serp

Jan 17, 2016
Bishop was a monster down the stretch when he played

Dobby had two wins in Nashville but no way he starts game 1.

oconnor9sean

Mar 3, 2013
DFW
I’m guessing the Stars roll out:

Dickinson-Seguin-Radulov
Benn-Hintz-Zuccarello
Janmark-Faksa-Pitlick
Cogliano-Spezza-Comeau

Lindell-Klingberg
Heiskanen-Polak
Fedun-Lovejoy

Bishop
Khudobin

Stars in 6

Reactions: Ori

valeriammm

Beers/Bikes/Bums
Sep 21, 2018
I think theyre really forcing a rivalry here between Dallas and Nashville, but should make for an interesting wc

Gnashville

HFBoards Hall of Famer
Jan 7, 2003
Crossville
This will be the 5th different Central division opponent for Nashville in the playoffs in 3 years.
2017 Chicago, St. Louis
2018 Colorado, Winnipeg
2019 Dallas,
Including soon to be Central rival Arizona, Minnesota is the only Central Division rival the Predators have never met

Reactions: adsfan

LucicAndChong

formerly known as Big Sugar
Jan 22, 2018
Ontario, Canada
NSH in 6

DAL makes the series closer than most expect with a steller goaltending performance and some solid play by the top 25% of their lineup (Seguin, Radulov, Benn, Heiskinen, Klingberg, etc) but unfortunately don't have what it takes right now to beat NSH

Nineteen67

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Dec 12, 2017
This and the Vegas series will be my main focus. I want some more Preds in round two.

Troy McClure

Suter will never be scratched
Mar 12, 2002
South of Heaven
Dallas basically adding an All star in Zuccarello to their line up for the playoffs.

Makes them the definition of a wild card.

Going to be a fun series.
An all star who has been magic for all 4.5 periods he’s played. The PP was significantly better, and the top two lines were deadlier. He’s a huge difference maker.

AveryStar4Eva

Aug 28, 2014
Looking forward to this match up! It’s a long shot, but would love to see us pull it off in 7.

6ix

HitEmWit4LikeAustonM
Nov 26, 2014
Preds in 6ix. Benn is having a down year and Nashville just has more depth everywhere.

Kcb12345

Jun 6, 2017
Nashville is the last team I wanted the Stars to play :laugh:

Oh well though at least it makes for a good Winter Classic storyline as others have mentioned.

The addition of Granlund and Simmonds still scares me despite them appearing to have next to no impact for NSH so far on the scoreboard. Playoffs might be the time they really come alive for the Preds.

Hopefully Zuccarello can help our offense continue to put up decent enough numbers to get by. A lot will depend on how Hintz, Heiskanen, Dickinson, and others perform in the playoffs though, and if Bishop stays healthy. Also really hope this is the year that Seguin can prove people wrong

Prediculous

May 11, 2018
Redding, CA
Last couple of games has probably been the best I've seen the Predators play since the beginning of the year. Not a lot of goals but tons of high % scoring chances it's seemed like. Dallas is a very good defensive team and if Bishop stays hot this series will be closer than most think. I don't think any series in the west goes less than 6 games in the 1st round.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad