WCQF/CDSF: (C1) Nashville Predators vs (WC1) Dallas Stars | Stars lead 3-2

Who wins and in how many games?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Golden Puppers

Mar 20, 2019
Honestly, Dallas should have done everything they could to tank the game vs Minny and hope that colorado were to beat San Jose tonight. Dallas seems to always beat Calgary and really have their number big time.

Reactions: aemoreira1981

Spotty 2 Hotty

Special teams, special plays, special players
Feb 28, 2008
ATX
On one hand, I love watching the playoff games in Nashville. On the other hand, I really wish Dallas had drawn one of the other teams they could've faced because Nashville is the only one they didn't have a winning record against this season.

I guess at least this makes the Winter Classic next year already have a built in storyline.

nilan30

Jan 14, 2004
Are all 4 of the West series' first time matchups? Did Vegas play sj last year?

serp

Jan 17, 2016
With the Winter Classic next year it seems like this was destined to happen. Jets just sucked too much down the stretch. Would've prefered them but oh well.

serp

Jan 17, 2016
Honestly, Dallas should have done everything they could to tank the game vs Minny and hope that colorado were to beat San Jose tonight. Dallas seems to always beat Calgary and really have their number big time.

Minny wasn't winning that game. They had no reason to try.

Reactions: Golden Puppers

serp

Jan 17, 2016
Season series was very tight . 2-1-2 from a Stars perspective but that was all before the deadline so i have no idea what to expect from Nashville. Granlund and Simmods seems to have made zero impact so far. Zuccarello the same amount of points for Dallas Simmonds has for Nashville and Zucc only played 2 games for Dallas since arriving there.

predfan24

Jul 12, 2006
I'm excited. Always fun to see new teams in the playoffs.

It could be an interesting series. Preds level of play hasn't been up to expectation this year. Dallas has done well in GA/GP. If the games are low scoring anything can happen. I like the Preds because they have better depth, pretty much everywhere, but it'll probably be a close series.

Reactions: adsfan

ccman68

Dec 9, 2017
Dallas in 7 sounds about right with the way these teams are playing atm.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad