• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Zegs2sendhelp

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jul 25, 2012
of

I think the Kings should keep going down 0-3 in every series in order to find that magic. It was with them last time they won the Cup but they failed the last time they went down 0-2 against the Sharks.

Although tbh, I actually want the Kings to win this series against Vegas.
Same kings vs sharks or ducks just sounds better

Cogsfordogs7

May 20, 2017
I said I wanted the Kings to win that series before it began, but when the game is on I can't stop rooting against them. I also have trouble watching Theodore quarterback the Vegas power play without being mad that Bieksa has a NMC.

mooncalf

Mar 15, 2017
San Jose
I said I wanted the Kings to win that series before it began, but when the game is on I can't stop rooting against them. I also have trouble watching Theodore quarterback the Vegas power play without being mad that Bieksa has a NMC.
Same. I was thinking the Sharks match up better vs LA, so I want them to win. But I can't help but to root for them to lose and be happy when they do lol

Reactions: CrypTic

Alwalys

Phu m.
May 19, 2010
Karlsson was eligible to be checked but that wasn't a legal check. Just a dumb decision by Perry to cream him in that situation.

AaronDellForPrez

RF Modulator
Dec 29, 2009
New Zealand, South Island
Upon review it wasnt as bad as I originally thought. Still dirty, but maybe legal, I dunno.

I still would not at all be surprised either way, suspension or not. He has a history in the league's eyes, and his end of the game antics in game 1 were also questionable. It may be example time. Or it may be "He's a star, and without him it is a short series and loss of $" time. I have no idea anymore.

BaileyMacTavish

Hockey lovin' wolf
Nov 8, 2010
San Jose
Can't believe there's people who think that Perry hit wasn't dirty.
I missed the 1st period. But if you're talking about the hit near the end of the game that was because it wasn't.

It was a dumb interference call taken at the worst time possible. It was shoulder to shoulder upon replay.

LuGBuG

Quack Quack
Mar 16, 2006
Ducks
Upon review it wasnt as bad as I originally thought. Still dirty, but maybe legal, I dunno.

I still would not at all be surprised either way, suspension or not. He has a history in the league's eyes, and his end of the game antics in game 1 were also questionable. It may be example time. Or it may be "He's a star, and without him it is a short series and loss of $" time. I have no idea anymore.
He won’t be suspended or fined or talked too, just stop

Lyons71

Jun 27, 2003
Fullerton, CA
Visit site
Sharks deserved the win again. Only player on the Ducks who was desperate to score was Montour, and he's not super good at it.

Big guys let us down. Perry takes a needless penalty in the dying minutes. Can't ice Bieksa and expect a win. He gets penned in his own zone every time.

Bizz

2023 LTIR Loophole* Cup Champions
Oct 17, 2007
San Jose
Can't believe there's people who think that Perry hit wasn't dirty.

It was definitely interference. easily could've called a charge. Not sure why Perry went ballistic at the Refs in the box. Somebody should teach him the NHL rulebook.

LuGBuG

Quack Quack
Mar 16, 2006
Ducks
Rough at least, arguably blindside.
What makes it roughing and there is no such thing as blindsiding. It’s the own players responsibility to not be blindsided and have there head up. I’m not saying it wasn’t smart or necessary by Perry I just want to know why
ANyone thinks it was illegal

Mattb124

Apr 29, 2011
Yes dumb but what makes it illegal

I am still questioning the "eligible to be checked" comment. If he was not by rule the puck carrier (last player to have touched the puck), he wasn't eligible to be checked so that hit would have been interference.

HanSolo

DJ Crazy Times
Apr 7, 2008
Las Vegas

Uncool, blindside, deserving of the penalty. I don't think it was in league with what Doughty and Kadri did though. No contact to the head. Shoulder into shoulder. Doesn't leap, doesn't take extra strides.

I honestly couldn't give a shit if they suspended him or not as he's practically useless anyway, but it just didn't look THAT bad to me.

Reactions: The Duck Knight

Terry Yake

Aug 5, 2013
the perry hit wasn't dirty. it was just stupid. like the what the hell are you thinking there?

sharks are just the better team. ducks most important offensive guys like getzlaf/rakell/henrique have all been completely invisible

Reactions: The Duck Knight

Pinkfloyd

Oct 29, 2006
Folsom
I'm shocked the Sharks pulled it out but the Ducks are very experienced being in this position so they can't take home ice for granted. The Ducks are perfectly capable of stealing it back. Both teams need to bring their best game to win Monday.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad