GDT: WCQ Game #2 | Detroit Red Wings @ Anaheim Ducks | 10:00 PM EST | FS-D / NBCSN / TSN

Status
Not open for further replies.

Redwingsfan

Global Moderator
Jul 15, 2006
lol, well done Nyquist! Never thought we'd win this one after that collapse. 7am... Time to sleep :D

The Zetterberg Era

Ball Hockey Sucks
Nov 8, 2011
Ft. Myers, FL
Give Gus a hug Jimmy!

Great play by Filppula there, have been one of his biggest critics around here, but that was awesome walked Perry and a great pass. Cleary also made a heck of a play. Was Franzen even on the bench for OT?

CloneHakanPlease*

Howard owes Nyquist his first born daughter and his wife/gf for a night

theYman

Feb 28, 2008
I've been quick to defend Howard recently, but naw.

Ducks shouldn't have been able to pressure that hard, but pretty much all of those goals were on Howard. Soft. Make one big save and it never gets this far.

It should been over at 4-2. It got ludicrous after that.

Kinda like this.

SirKillalot

Feb 27, 2008
Norway
lol, well done Nyquist! Never thought we'd win this one after that collapse. 7am... Time to sleep :D

I'll second that.

I actually turned off the game after the second period, because somehow I thought it was finished :laugh:

Then I watched the end of the Blues-Kings game, to suddenly see that the Wings were up 4-1.

Nyquist doesn't need a lot of ice-time, but when he does. He scores...one more time!

Bench

3 is a good start
Aug 14, 2011
crease
Pretty awesome to see the Wings score 5. Pretty disappointing they allowed 4. But that's all that counts in the end.

probertrules24

Jul 10, 2007
Canada
I actually just broke my chair and threw my shoulder out.

What a toe drag and finish. I stayed up late now I can go to sleep if that's even possible after that roller coaster.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad