WCF Gm#2: KINGS vs. Hawks - 6/2/13 - Heading Home 0-2 Again...

Reclamation Project

Cut It All Right In Two
Jul 6, 2011
The future is bright for this man...

tyler-toffoli.png

kingsholygrail

We've made progress - Robitaille
Sponsor
Dec 21, 2006
Derpifornia
Adventure time! Well, two shots left to win in Chicago if the Kings can do it at home. I like their chances, oddly enough, if they keep the streak alive.

Live in the Now

Dec 17, 2005
LA
Sure but again, can't expect a lot when the guy is out of the lineup for the majority of the year.

I agree, he never should have been out in the first place, and dropping him in cold is contributing to poor play on his part. DS has made some extremely strange decisions this season, not only strange but WRONG decisions. This is one of them, but not the biggest one.

damacles1156

Feb 5, 2010
Chicago should be well rested, they have expended ZERO energy in the first two games.

Kings will be playing Game three in Four nights.....

2-1 loss I see coming.

Sacha Baron Corbin

Jan 19, 2011
Hopefully we wake up and win at home, if nothing else just to shut up these cocky Hawks fans on the main board.

misch13vousmike

Aug 26, 2011
Hollywood, CA
Bad passes, they were lunging at pucks, not taking that extra step to get to pucks, they were tired. Hawks buried their chances we didn't... We played a better game than last night. Missing Richards big time. Toffoli, great to see him get a goal. Game 3, is pivotal.

jml87

Jun 27, 2011
I said it already but they need to play a physical game or they are done. Toffoli and Carter have that great skill that can match up with the Hawks, but the rest of the guys just can't compare. Kopitar would if he was playing at his normal, but he's obviously not. The defense is giving everyone too much space to work with and the offense is not grinding like they should be. You can't declare the series dead, but if they play like that again, it will be. They have not inhibited Chicago's scoring game at all.

Although, if Richards can't return then they are done. With Kopi playing the way he is that's just too much to overcome to lose your two top centers and keep going. That's way more than just scoring they are missing.

takk

Feb 19, 2013
Warszawa
Seeing Bernier standing at blueline challenging Crawford is enough compensation for b2b losses :sarcasm: What a badass moment.

Though seriously I liked that he still cares about the team, wonder what would Quick do.

kingsholygrail

Sponsor
Dec 21, 2006
Derpifornia
Seeing Bernier standing at blueline challenging Crawford is enough compensation for b2b losses :sarcasm: What a badass moment.

Though seriously I liked that he still cares about the team, wonder what would Quick do.

I actually think Quick would have come down if he was still in the game at that point. lol

reset

Puck Luck
Oct 5, 2005
South Bay
what can you do? cant always rely on quick to save your ass.
feels like the terry murray days. just dont feel the passion, agression and the urgency

hopefully well show up, sooner rather than later

KingKopitar11*

I thought Crawford looked like a little nancy backing down from a challenge. He goes to head lock clifford but he's too scared to have a throw down with Bernier.

Pretty bad ass.

Vamos Rafa

Jan 11, 2010
Armenia, California

What happened here? I left turned the game off in the 5 minute mark.

KingKopitar11*

Again, I think we need to put some of the young kids in to inject some life into this corpse of a team. It can't get any worse and you must be lying to yourself if you say it can. We need to try some kids in and give them more than 5 minutes of ice time.

kingsholygrail

Sponsor
Dec 21, 2006
Derpifornia
What happened here? I left turned the game off in the 5 minute mark.

Basically a scuffle between Toews and Clifford had Crawford coming over to grab Clifford in a hug because Toews is apparently Chicago's Princess Peach. So Bernier started skating down and just stood at the blue line staring at Crawford the whole time. lol A ref was already motioning for Bernier not to come over.

Sacha Baron Corbin

Jan 19, 2011
Again, I think we need to put some of the young kids in to inject some life into this corpse of a team. It can't get any worse and you must be lying to yourself if you say it can. We need to try some kids in and give them more than 5 minutes of ice time.

I would have no problem putting Pearson in for King and maybe Vey for Fraser.

Vamos Rafa

Jan 11, 2010
Armenia, California
Basically a scuffle between Toews and Clifford had Crawford coming over to grab Clifford in a hug because Toews is apparently Chicago's Princess Peach. So Bernier started skating down and just stood at the blue line staring at Crawford the whole time. lol A ref was already motioning for Bernier not to come over.

Damn! Sounds badass. I should never turn the game off again regardless of the score...

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad