GDT: WCF GAME 6 | TAG ME IN, SLO! | vs STL | 5:00PM PDT | NBCSN KFOX (CBC)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Levie

Mar 15, 2011
If Hertl didn't board the plane that means he's pretty bad. I guess the league doesn't care about player safety. They could have at least thrown out a fine.

Reactions: Phu

STL Shark

Mar 6, 2013
If Hertl didn't board the plane that means he's pretty bad. I guess the league doesn't care about player safety. They could have at least thrown out a fine.
Or at least had a hearing... I am sick of the Sharks being the classy org. DW/PDB need to go full on Gallant and raise hell about the idiots running DOPS. This playoff run has seen our guys get their heads picked off so many times.

Would also like to see the players show some guts and retaliate (that does not mean whatever nonsense Haley tries to do). If someone picks someone's head, do it back. It has been made abundantly clear that rules don't matter in playoff hockey so start responding and doing what they are doing back to them as opposed to just acting like a bunch of betas and taking the punishment time after time. Don't wait until it is 4-0 to try to goon it up when the other team can easily laugh you off. From the start of the game, hit every single damn thing that moves.

Reactions: Sandisfan

HOOCH2173

That HOOCH is Crazy!
Nov 24, 2009
Lake Forest
I'm like MEH whatever happens. if we lose everyone around me will say the team choked and I will be like can we drop this crap already.

If they win (obvi) then I will have a tiny bit of hope in Game 7.

SO Sharks win GAME 6!

WSS11

Oct 7, 2009
D pairs at the morning skate have Heed with Dillon and Braun back with Vlasic....yikes.

Fistfullofbeer

May 9, 2011
Whidbey Island, WA
Or at least had a hearing... I am sick of the Sharks being the classy org. DW/PDB need to go full on Gallant and raise hell about the idiots running DOPS. This playoff run has seen our guys get their heads picked off so many times.

Would also like to see the players show some guts and retaliate (that does not mean whatever nonsense Haley tries to do). If someone picks someone's head, do it back. It has been made abundantly clear that rules don't matter in playoff hockey so start responding and doing what they are doing back to them as opposed to just acting like a bunch of betas and taking the punishment time after time. Don't wait until it is 4-0 to try to goon it up when the other team can easily laugh you off. From the start of the game, hit every single damn thing that moves.

You know the thought did cross my mind too. Both our players and coaches are pretty good with how they handle bad calls. Maybe this needs to change. Make a f***ing stink on the ice and after the games. DW should go out and talk about it publicly. If he gets fined, so what. Get some attention on the matter. Both the Blues and Knights made a big ass stink about calls made against them. The league apologized. The Avs were more refined and classy about it. The league did nothing. Seems like the boy who cries wolf always gets the attention by the league.

If there was a ratio of suspension given to concussions caused against our team, we would probably be dead last. That needs to change.

one2gamble

Dec 24, 2007
I feel like they put themselves in these situations because they continue to try to play a relatively clean game while allowing themselves to get ran out of the building. Not hitting back give the other team an easier time and path.

execwrite1

Mar 30, 2018
WHDDCc.png

WHDu21.png

WHDNSK.png

WHDPxZ.png

Blues fan here - brilliant GDT.

Sorry - but good luck.

Naki

Oct 8, 2009
I don't know Why I thought the NHL was cleaning up the headhunting with all the attention to concussions that was going on.
Now we see Vegas and St Louis headhunting with no punishment.
I am torn. As a consumer I want to take my money somewhere else to show them I don't approve of the product they are pushing but as a fan of the Sharks I want to enjoy their game.
How the hell do we show the league that this is unacceptable?

Jargon

Apr 12, 2011
Venice, California
So lines are, what...

Meier - Couture - Nyquist
Kane - Thornton - Labanc
Sorenson - Suomela - Donskoi
Karlsson - Goodrow - Radil

I mean.. if Suomela plays okay, that third line is very fast and can cause a lot of trouble for the Blues.

If Pavs is in, I imagine he takes Nyquist’s place (stupid) or Sorenson’s (smarter).

CrazedZooChimp

Not enough guts
Aug 3, 2005
Bay Area, CA
www.Coaster101.com
Fantastic work Nem. That's a nice looking pen up there in the first picture.

Hope the Sharks come out and win for all the injured guys. Did we really think we'd have a series not go 7?

I wonder if Haley still gets played. Presume Radil is in even though I haven't seen him tweeted about?

Fistfullofbeer

May 9, 2011
Whidbey Island, WA
Blues fans still calling that hit on Hertl clean, what a joke. I hope the bruins sweep them. Maybe Marchand will lick the tears off of their collective faces.

I can't wait till they play the Bruins. Guaranteed to not get favorable calls playing an original 6 team. That plus the Bruins are just a lot better team than the Blues. I just don't hope that they get swept. I hope that they get thrashed in every one of those games.

Naki

Oct 8, 2009
Blues fans still calling that hit on Hertl clean, what a joke. I hope the bruins sweep them. Maybe Marchand will lick the tears off of their collective faces.

Sharks with a depleted roster beating the blues the next 2 is the best revenge.

Long term something needs to change with player safety. They aren't policing themselves and the league isn't doing it's job.

Reactions: Tealologist
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad