GDT: WCF GAME 6 | TAG ME IN, SLO! | vs STL | 5:00PM PDT | NBCSN KFOX (CBC)

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeadGhost

Ugistered Reger
Feb 15, 2010
How hard is it to see who is and isn't boarding/deplaning/at the hotel? Arguably the biggest Sharks story of the last 3 days, no access to the team is required, and literally not one reporter could be bothered to do the work?

Is there some sort of journalistic code this breaks? Is Kurz the only Sharks media that doesn't work for the organization that is making the trip?

Reactions: spintops

DeadGhost

Ugistered Reger
Feb 15, 2010
It was a fun season. Until our team broke. I'll have a hard time watching tonight but maybe we win consodering STL has stunk on (their) ice.

You know this team won't let us down in a Game 6. They'll get an early 1-0 lead, crawl into their shell and get out-chanced for two periods. Then they'll get an early PP goal in the 3rd but STL will come right back with a goal of their own a couple of minutes later after a defensive zone breakdown and we'll be on pins and needles for the remainder of the 3rd until Kane pops an empty netter - no smile.

Then Thursday they'll get thoroughly outplayed again and lose 4-1.

Reactions: Sandisfan

Brockon

Cautiously optimistic realist when caffeinated.
Aug 20, 2017
Northern Canada
WHDDCc.png

WHDu21.png

WHDNSK.png

WHDPxZ.png

This is a thing of beauty! Chatter over on the Blues board about how awesome your GDT was, I had to view it myself.

I hope you guys lay it all out on the ice tonight, giving an effort you can be proud of.

fasterthanlight

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jul 30, 2009
Seattle, WA
This is a thing of beauty! Chatter over on the Blues board about how awesome your GDT was, I had to view it myself.

I hope you guys lay it all out on the ice tonight, giving an effort you can be proud of.

Good luck to the Blues too!! If y'all end up going to the finals after tonight, please please please get a cup --- screw the Bruins.

SjMilhouse

Jul 18, 2012
Early twitter rumor based on someone seeing the team board the plane is no Hertl/EK65.

Curious to see if that ends up true, especially because of Hertl. But yeah that hit was totally legal and not a blindside check to the head off a glancing blow to the body

Chet Manly

Feb 25, 2015
Saint Louis
:thumbu::thumbu::thumbu::clap::clap::clap:

Bravo.

I like the little flair you gave perron and steen. And i love that you got Pietrangelo right but couldn't get bouwmeester.

tahoesharksfan

Old-Timer
Apr 29, 2014
The Lake
Any concern I had about our taking tonight's game vanished when I saw this GDT. Most Excellent!!

One game at a time now, just don't wet the bed tonight. Go Sharks!

bluesXwinXtheXcup

Apr 14, 2018
Came to see what all the fuss is about. Everybody is talking about these hand drawn pics and I wasn't disappointed.

So much to love. Hilarious.

Well done nemesis.

LadyStanley

Sep 22, 2004
Sin City
Is there some sort of journalistic code this breaks? Is Kurz the only Sharks media that doesn't work for the organization that is making the trip?

Pashelka (Merc) following series.

FB Live "on". Optional skate coming up. Won't "know" lineup until warmups (maybe).

Pundits are reporting what team is reporting. (Their nominal "sources" dry up WRT player health in playoffs.)

So, unless you have an eyewitness on boarding/deplaning, it's hard to know who is where.

stator

Apr 17, 2012
San Jose
Good luck to the Blues too!! If y'all end up going to the finals after tonight, please please please get a cup --- screw the Bruins.

Whoever goes to the SCF, I hope they work the Bruins over and win. We'll get to see a teal makeover on the Bruins though.

nabbyfan

Oct 4, 2007
Santa Clarita, CA
Suomela is going to score a 2019 Sharks Playoff Hat trick. That’s a High Stick Goal, a Kicked in Goal, and a gloved in goal all somehow missed by our biggest offseason signing, the refs.

Go Sharks! Whatever happens tonight, I’m proud of this team. Another amazing “What if” year though. What if Simek and EK65 were healthy, etc.

I just want to see them compete harder than what they showed in Game 5. They can’t go out like that

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad