GDT: WCF Game 5: Blues vs. Sharks | 2 pm CT | NBC | Crashing their party

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dbrownss

Jan 5, 2014
God DAMN do the Sharks whine a lot. Couture in particular. Please end their season tomorrow. An article I read from a San Jose based newspaper whined about “high hits” to no end and cited it as a main reason they lost :laugh: Even cited the “high hit” on Donskoi who was hit in the face with the puck by his own ****ing teammate :laugh: Interestingly no mention of Dillon using a trampoline to hit Petro in the head. Of course the story was going to be Sharks slanted, but our writers will call out the team when they play like ****. The Sharks could’ve had a completely healthy bench and they still would’ve lost. The Blues played a much better game. Quit ****ing whining.
I almost thought it wouldn't be this way after game 2. They took their lose and moved on.

Granted the Blues have gotten away with alot, but deal with it and move on. Blues were robbed, and just said it didnt matter. May they die well tomorrow

Reactions: mk80

Eldon Reid

Dec 13, 2018
I almost thought it wouldn't be this way after game 2. They took their lose and moved on.

Granted the Blues have gotten away with alot, but deal with it and move on. Blues were robbed, and just said it didnt matter. May they die well tomorrow

THIS^^^^

Blues easily could have packed it in after getting the short end of the stick after game 3, but they never talked about it and just went about with their business.

Didn't say anything about it, and just played hockey.

Whereas Sharks seem to say something about officiating every single game they lose.

Reactions: mk80 and Dbrownss

Oilers in NS

Oct 11, 2017
Congrats Blues fans. It has been quite an interesting year for you guys to say the least. Down and out in January and now a game away from the SCF. I think you guys have this in the bag now, especially with Pavelski and Karlsson possibly done.
You guys match up very evenly against the Bruins. Similar teams. Rematch of 1970 SCF

Hrkac Circus

Dec 11, 2014
Vienna, IL
We need a caption contest for this one...

My choice is Schenn saying "I heard you two like sneaking a few kisses in the locker room, why not let the fans see how you do it?"
"See.... you take 'em like this... and then bring 'em together real hard and quick... you get a nice, satisfying CLUNK! sound.."

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Latest posts

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad