Nobody cares

Honorary Sharks for tonights contest:
Steve Kozari #40Kelly Sutherland #11
[TBODY] [/TBODY]
SK40.jpg
KS11.jpg

Video preview of what will happen tonight:
Bettman trying to award Ref Jose the West title

BLUES WILL DESTROY THEM TODAY AND CRASH THEIR PARTY, LETS GO BLUES! WE AIN'T THROUGH WITH YOU GARY, WE AIN'T THROUGH WITH YOU NOT BY A LONG SHOT.

Last edited:

kimzey59

Aug 16, 2003
Unless the League switches up the ref tandem's(possible, but unlikely); it should be Kozari and Sutherland today(same tandem as game 1).
Although, knowing our luck, this will be the game that they try to get Tim Peel on the ice.

Reactions: Bendak

AjaxManifesto

Pro sports is becoming predictable and boring
Mar 9, 2016
St. Louis
I don’t like these nationally broadcast games....they make me nervous and I hate the simplistic themes they trot out...usually they reduce the contest to one popular player versus another or they trot out a celebrity (eg Vonn). The broadcasters don’t know jack out our team or they are too incompetent to explain it to the national audience.

Anyhow, in past years I’d write these games off. The Blues were never good on the big stage even though they had the talent. This year is different. They BELIEVE they can go all the way. The KEY is to play relentless and disciplined hockey for 60 MINUTES. Man, I hope they are ready.

ManyIdeas

Feb 14, 2012
St. Louis
Unless the League switches up the ref tandem's(possible, but unlikely); it should be Kozari and Sutherland today(same tandem as game 1).
Although, knowing our luck, this will be the game that they try to get Tim Peel on the ice.
Tim Peel will get game 6 and the years of frustration will finally be explained when we realize he was playing the long con and throws the puck into the sharks net and reveals his blues jersey

mk80

Jul 30, 2012
What NHL executive thought scheduling a game at 12 noon PST was a hot idea? Especially when it's the only game of the day.

I digress, I think we're going to start seeing the A game Blues we've seen at the end of last two series. Let's Go Blues, bring home the W!

Reactions: Bendak and TK 421

elkranio

Jan 4, 2014
What NHL executive thought scheduling a game at 12 noon PST was a hot idea? Especially when it's the only game of the day.

I digress, I think we're going to start seeing the A game Blues we've seen at the end of last two series. Let's Go Blues, bring home the W!
I have a 8:40 am (local time) flight to Berlin, so this early game is a godsend. 3 (or 4) AM game would kill me.

Reactions: Bendak and mk80

mk80

Jul 30, 2012
I have a 8:40 am (local time) flight to Berlin, so this early game is a godsend. 3 (or 4) AM game would kill me.
I give you a lot of credit for doing the 3-4 AM games all time, I definitely couldn't get up for games at those times all the time. At least noon PST is a normal time of day, my complaint was just that it's weird being the only one of they day they didn't do 2 PM or 5 PM or something like that.

execwrite1

Mar 30, 2018
From Korac - slightly troubling

And then there's the status of forward Robert Thomas, who has missed the past two morning skates but hasn't missed any games.

Thomas played just 10:09 on Friday and had two shots on goal; he played less than two minutes in the third period.

"He’s playing," Berube said of Thomas. "At this time of year, there are a lot of guys who aren’t physically healthy. We just try to keep his maintenance as low as possible, keeping him as healthy as we can. A lot of guys are banged up, but that’s the thing with him right now."

STL BLUES

Youth Movement
Oct 22, 2013
Up-Nort
Breakout game for our star Vladimir Tarasenko. Game winner!

The old Russian name Vladimir is formed from two words and literally means "one who rules the world." It’s why Vladimir was placed on this big Blue planet. To score goals and to rule the hockey world!

Stupendous Yappi

Idiot Control Now!
Sponsor
Aug 23, 2018
Erwin, TN

And then there's the status of forward Robert Thomas, who has missed the past two morning skates but hasn't missed any games.

Thomas played just 10:09 on Friday and had two shots on goal; he played less than two minutes in the third period.

"He’s playing," Berube said of Thomas. "At this time of year, there are a lot of guys who aren’t physically healthy. We just try to keep his maintenance as low as possible, keeping him as healthy as we can. A lot of guys are banged up, but that’s the thing with him right now."
He didn’t look limited in the game. I’m not worried.

mk80

Jul 30, 2012

Obviously I'd rather be reading that he's completely healthy and ready to go. But this deep into the playoffs I just assume probably just about every player is nursing something minor at least.

TK 421

Barbashev eats babies pass it on
Sep 12, 2007
Gunnar back with Petro on the top pair which I like a lot, Gunnar is a solid partner for how Petro plays and it puts Eds lower. Smart call on the road.

kimzey59

Aug 16, 2003
Tim Peel will get game 6 and the years of frustration will finally be explained when we realize he was playing the long con and throws the puck into the sharks net and reveals his blues jersey

No.
He won’t do that until his very last game. And unfortunately, the rumors of him retiring were premature.

Until then, I expect an elephant sized screwing every time we get stuck with him(though IIRC he did call a fairly decent game for us during the regular season this year back in November against the Hawks).

Regardless, it’s Kozari and Sutherland today. Just saw it on scoutingtherefs.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad