GDT: WCF Game 5: Blues vs. Sharks | 2 pm CT | NBC | Crashing their party

Status
Not open for further replies.

mk80

Jul 30, 2012
nice it looked like a blast .. 7500 in attendance is what i heard
Yeah it was run like the game was being played there, pre game intro videos and light show, intermission games, music, goal horn and goal song, everything. I never heard the actual attendance figure but my buddy and I estimated in the 8-8,500 range so I'd bet 7,500 is accurate.

The crowd was into it too, everyone chanting let's go and waving rally towels, throwing hats for the hat trick as if the game was being played in the arena.

i aint Dunn yet

Apr 13, 2015
Yeah it was run like the game was being played there, pre game intro videos and light show, intermission games, music, goal horn and goal song, everything. I never heard the actual attendance figure but my buddy and I estimated in the 8-8,500 range so I'd bet 7,500 is accurate.

The crowd was into it too, everyone chanting let's go and waving rally towels, throwing hats for the hat trick as if the game was being played in the arena.
i seen the clip of the hats on the ice ... * * * *ing awesome

Reactions: mk80

Ghetty Green

Apr 7, 2018
Kings fan coming in peace. I know we've had our battles over the years but im fully on the bandwagon, Im praying yall close this shit out on Tuesday. Well deserved and f*** the Guppies

I'll be cheering you guys on against Boston too, good luck fellas!

Last edited:

BlueDream

Aug 30, 2011
Kings fan coming in peace. I know weve had our battles over the years but im fully on the bamdwagon, Im praying yall close this **** on Tuesday. Well deserved **** the Guppies

Ill be cheering you guys against Boston too good luck fellas
Thanks. Any bad blood we had with LA is gone as far as I'm concerned. And I think most others would agree too.

Ghetty Green

Apr 7, 2018
Thanks. Any bad blood we had with LA is gone as far as I'm concerned. And I think most others would agree too.
Completely agree. TBH we respected your team quite a bit which is why you guys brought out the best in us. There was never any real hate on our end.

simon IC

Sponsor
Sep 8, 2007
Canada
Kings fan coming in peace. I know we've had our battles over the years but im fully on the bandwagon, Im praying yall close this **** out on Tuesday. Well deserved and **** the Guppies

I'll be cheering you guys on against Boston too, good luck fellas!
I wanted the Blues to model themselves after the Kings in their heyday. I also hung around the Kings board after we failed to make the playoffs last year. You are a great group! Thanks and all the best going forward.

Ghetty Green

Apr 7, 2018
Yeah I loved LA during their 2014 run in particular. Three brutal game 7 series and then just torching New York in the final when everyone thought they were out of gas lol.
We WERE out of gas. If Rangers win game 5 who knows how games 6 and 7 could have played out. By the end of the west playoffs we were physically spent.

Reactions: mw2noobbuster

i aint Dunn yet

Apr 13, 2015
I wanted the Blues to model themselves after the Kings in their heyday. I also hung around the Kings board after we failed to make the playoffs last year. You are a great group! Thanks and all the best going forward.
army tried to go heavy ... but we are better now .... kinda funny though how doughty is afraid of matthew (little walt) after being on those teams that won it all

TheDizee

Trade Jordan Kyrou ASAP | ALWAYS RIGHT
Apr 5, 2014
i never had any bad blood with LA outside of dustin brown taking cheap dirty hits from time to time

fact is out of all the cup champs since the lockout, kings are the most impressive and dominate ones. they literally beat the shit out of alot of good teams and never got favors or breaks from the refs like the pens, hawks and caps did

Reactions: Ghetty Green

2018-19 Cup Champs!
Sponsor
Mar 22, 2012
God DAMN do the Sharks whine a lot. Couture in particular. Please end their season tomorrow. An article I read from a San Jose based newspaper whined about “high hits” to no end and cited it as a main reason they lost :laugh: Even cited the “high hit” on Donskoi who was hit in the face with the puck by his own f***ing teammate :laugh: Interestingly no mention of Dillon using a trampoline to hit Petro in the head. Of course the story was going to be Sharks slanted, but our writers will call out the team when they play like shit. The Sharks could’ve had a completely healthy bench and they still would’ve lost. The Blues played a much better game. Quit f***ing whining.

Reactions: mk80

AjaxManifesto

Pro sports is becoming predictable and boring
Mar 9, 2016
St. Louis
God DAMN do the Sharks whine a lot. Couture in particular. Please end their season tomorrow. An article I read from a San Jose based newspaper whined about “high hits” to no end and cited it as a main reason they lost :laugh: Even cited the “high hit” on Donskoi who was hit in the face with the puck by his own ****ing teammate :laugh: Interestingly no mention of Dillon using a trampoline to hit Petro in the head. Of course the story was going to be Sharks slanted, but our writers will call out the team when they play like ****. The Sharks could’ve had a completely healthy bench and they still would’ve lost. The Blues played a much better game. Quit ****ing whining.
I read the STL Post Dispatch and the SJ Mercury News after the game. It's true. Like reading two completely different takes on the same game.

Thank god Chief doesn't whine. He sets the tone. Always looking forward. The only looking backward is to understand what needs to be fixed.

Reactions: mk80 and ManyIdeas
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->