GDT: WCF Game 4: Vegas Golden Knights @ Dallas Stars | 5:00PM | NBCSN, CBC, SN, TVAS | DAL Lead 2-1

CupInSIX

My cap runneth over
Jul 1, 2012
Alphaville
Sounds like a Debire team to me

Debore got the PK going though. He kept most of the things Gallant had success with, I'll say that much for him.

Cracked me up every time NBC said "Deboer is not afraid to start his 4th line" Gee I wonder where he got that from? :laugh:

BattleBorn

50% to winning as many division titles as Toronto
Feb 6, 2015
Bellevue, WA
Nah. This isnb't about teams. This is about coaching. DeBoer refusal after all these years to be so reliant on his D getting shots off. You saw it with Burns, and now you're seeing it with the increase to Theodore.
Shit. I just realized I didn't respond to the person I thought I did. My fauly for the boner comment earlier.

PaulD

Time for a new GM !
Feb 4, 2016
Dundas
Debore got the PK going though. He kept most of the things Gallant had success with, I'll say that much for him.

Cracked me up every time NBC said "Deboer is not afraid to start his 4th line" Gee I wonder where he got that from? :laugh:
As a coach, I would tell Rielly smith "you have 3 shifts in game 5 to show me something."

Reactions: mrjiggyfly

hackeyman

Jun 26, 2018
Well.....I could come back to the thread again......and put my perfect record on the line and guarantee victory again.......

hangman005

Mark Stones Spleen
Apr 19, 2015
Cloud 9
Team has been playing pretty crap, from the get go... can we have 1 game like we know this team can play.... instead of this abomination.

The Duck Knight

Henry, you're our only hope!
Feb 6, 2012
So PDB was enough to get them up 3-1 on Vancouver and he suddenly told every forward to stop scoring? Cmon this isn't a coaching problem. This is 110% on this group of top 6 forwards who have just shit the bed continuously for the last two weeks.

hangman005

Mark Stones Spleen
Apr 19, 2015
Cloud 9
So PDB was enough to get them up 3-1 on Vancouver and he suddenly told every forward to stop scoring? Cmon this isn't a coaching problem. This is 110% on this group of top 6 forwards who have just shit the bed continuously for the last two weeks.
I think it's both. Absolutely the forwards are shitting the bed, but he offensive strategy sucks and we've gone back to it for the last 8 games.

Vegan Knight

Feb 16, 2018

Not including empty net goals, I think our forwards have scored in two of our last seven games.

Stastny, Karlsson and Nosek in game 2 and Tuch in game 3. That's all.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad