GDT: WCF Game #3 ★ Vegas Golden Knights vs Dallas Stars , 7:00 PM CT ★ NBCSN, CBC , SN ★ Series tied 1-1

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kcb12345

Jun 6, 2017
Not sure if it was mentioned or not but how about the stealth poke check by Heiskanen to get the puck to Benn to breakout Pav then Rads.

All started with number 4 that play

I actually was about to mention that too not even joking lol I didn't notice it until I went back and watched the highlights again and saw he poked it away from Smith on that 1 on 1 chance

BfantZ

Jun 22, 2017
Well , dobby needed to steal us a game . There it is . Absolute brilliance from the little warrior .

Reactions: DieselPig

JeffP

had meat hello
Nov 30, 2010
yeesh i knew darren pang was short, but i never knew he was 5’5”
so just under 6ft is a modern short goalie.. good thing i never played!

but i definitely notice how khudobin stretches to close off the top corners vs how the tall guys kind of shrug at it

WhoahNow

WhatsApp lead the way
Sep 7, 2011
yeesh i knew darren pang was short, but i never knew he was 5’5”
so just under 6ft is a modern short goalie.. good thing i never played!

but i definitely notice how khudobin stretches to close off the top corners vs how the tall guys kind of shrug at it
A weakness I noticed with Khudobin this playoffs is defintely how there has been a few goals now righ beside his head, above his shoulder where he drops into the butterfly and can't shrug up. Most goalies can't get scored on like this due to them having the frame to cover up to the crossbar while in the butterfly

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad