GDT: WCF Game #3 ★ Vegas Golden Knights vs Dallas Stars , 7:00 PM CT ★ NBCSN, CBC , SN ★ Series tied 1-1

Status
Not open for further replies.

JeffP

had meat hello
Nov 30, 2010
Khudobin, Bishop... It's the RUN – goalie is there to MANAGE the game (yes, I am trolling – but I can't do that anywhere else)
joe thornton is playing w a blown knee and no feeling in his arm after that pavelski hat trick back in cgy series game 4 :DD:DD:DD

FeedDaPuck

Mar 17, 2008
Everywhere
Again – this is PLAY OFFS. Miro, Dobby, Giroux – whoever – they all play different in the play offs – calls are different; players skate harder; hits are more often; hits actually hurt... DO NOT COMPARE REGULAR SEASON! Dallas fans, I am here to educate u ;) Luv u all. (Dallas wins – I want a Tomahawk steak from Kroger's – we don't have that in Philly! ;)))))

Reactions: Dynamite Time

FeedDaPuck

Mar 17, 2008
Everywhere
PREDICTION: NBC will again kiss Dobby's ass for a period in Game 4. Dallas will suck as usual. Dobby will stop catching in the 2nd period....

P.S.: Dobby STOLE two games in the series. That's more than elite. Can the team win 2 more?

Reactions: DieselPig

LT

Global Moderator
Jul 23, 2010
Again – this is PLAY OFFS. Miro, Dobby, Giroux – whoever – they all play different in the play offs – calls are different; players skate harder; hits are more often; hits actually hurt... DO NOT COMPARE REGULAR SEASON! Dallas fans, I am here to educate u ;) Luv u all. (Dallas wins – I want a Tomahawk steak from Kroger's – we don't have that in Philly! ;)))))

Kroger? Gross
HEB tho...

serp

Jan 17, 2016
Irbe was really small and he took the Canes to the finals in 2002 . Listed as 5'9 / 1,75 m and earlier in the old days there's probably more smaller guys who even won the Cup as starting goalies.

serp

Jan 17, 2016
Klingberg could also be significantly hurt, looking at how he's played lately and Harley dressing for warmups.

I think that part makes sense. He might've gotten hurt in game 2 . Prior to that it was allways Bayreuther who was in warmups. This game it was Harley.

LT

Global Moderator
Jul 23, 2010
Can we get a stat guy with goalie heights for the past 10 years or so? ;)

In the salary cap era (2005-2006 to present), only 27 goaltenders that have played at least 1 game are listed at 5'11" or shorter. Only 12 have played more than 100 games.

Notables are...

Halak, Tim Thomas, Marty Turco, Jose Theodore, Toskala, Legace, Khudobin, Osgood, Cujo, and Saros.

Reactions: FeedDaPuck

Sports2

smack my bisch up
Jul 1, 2018
Irbe was really small and he took the Canes to the finals in 2002 . Listed as 5'9 / 1,75 m and earlier in the old days there's probably more smaller guys who even won the Cup as starting goalies.
thats dallas stars legend arturs irbe to you

FeedDaPuck

Mar 17, 2008
Everywhere
In the salary cap era (2005-2006 to present), only 27 goaltenders that have played at least 1 game are listed at 5'11" or shorter. Only 12 have played more than 100 games.

Notables are...

Halak, Tim Thomas, Marty Turco, Jose Theodore, Toskala, Legace, Khudobin, Osgood, Cujo, and Saros.
That's a list of some shitty goalies... hate shorties ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad