WCF Game 2: Vegas Golden Knights @ Winnipeg Jets | 8 PM ET | CBC, SN, TVAS, NBCSN

Status
Not open for further replies.

SM17

Nov 25, 2005
We will see when he starts pounding the Jets small guys what the response will be. Looking forward to it

Very few to pound on considering we are one of the tallest teams in the league. But sure, he can try if he can catch them.

Reactions: Snowman

Capathetic

May 26, 2011
I picked Winnipeg in 5, which will include a sweep at home. So, they will win tonight. And as far as Winnipeg-boy Ryan Reaves goes, I hope that they play him a lot. When he's on the ice, it's even less likely that the Golden Knights will score. He may be the only guy in the league who can come close to matching Byfuglien physically, but he can't skate, shoot or pass like the big man.

Ovechkin and Wilson can match Buff physically. Fact Ovechkin has a nice little history of torching big buff over the years. Check out goal 600.

I like Buff a lot and he’s playing well. This however is a pretty funny statement. Wayne Train in philly says what’s up too.

Daximus

Wow, what a terrific audience.
Sponsor
Oct 11, 2014
Five Hills
Ovechkin and Wilson can match Buff physically. Fact Ovechkin has a nice little history of torching big buff over the years. Check out goal 600.

I like Buff a lot and he’s playing well. This however is a pretty funny statement. Wayne Train in philly says what’s up too.

Yeah Caps/Ovi have our number. Will be an interesting series for ours guys to watch Ovi win his first Cup. :laugh:

Capathetic

May 26, 2011
Yeah Caps/Ovi have our number. Will be an interesting series for ours guys to watch Ovi win his first Cup. :laugh:

Lots of hockey left to play.

I do think that the Caps are one of the few if not only team that big Buff can’t just push around and that’s why Washington has had some success against them over the years.

That said I like the Jets and the way the team is built to play playoff style hockey up there. Good luck boys and hope to see you in a little over a week!

MrvJets

Apr 23, 2018
We will see when he starts pounding the Jets small guys what the response will be. Looking forward to it

Our small guys can hit back. :D This is a team you don't want to piss off trying to out muscle them. Won't work and Vegas will be hit all over the ice. Best not to poke the bear.

jetsfaneh

Feb 15, 2015
Truth: The Jets look rusty when given a lengthy break. So thinking that is the same Vegas team we will see tonight is silly. The Jets may have looked the same if they played the Sharks and had a rest.

Obviously rooting for the Jets. But the homerism on here needs to be evened out. All four of these remaining teams can flip the script quickly.

burnoutberry

May 2, 2016
True North
Not to say that Vegas isn't any good, but they haven't had to face a team like a healthy Jets team (whatever that means during the playoffs) with the addition of Paul Stastny. I'd be surprised if they could win more than 2 games this series. Jets in 5, 6 tops.

Mav3rick07

Jul 28, 2007
People saying the Jets aren't going to sweep need to get their heads examined. Winnipeg just got off a 7 game series against the President's Trophy winner and still had their legs. Hellebuyck let in a cheap one I'm sure he'd like back from McNabb after a 7 minute delay.

I think the Jets win 4-0. The Caps are going 4-0 too.

People really get dramatic after every playoff game :laugh:

If Vegas wins tonight, are you gonna tell us we're all crazy for not thinking this series is going seven?

I think Winnipeg is gonna be too much for Vegas but you're acting like both series are already 3-0. Simmer down.

Reactions: Gotaf7

Do or Die

Jun 28, 2011
I am taking nothing for granted. Expect Vegas to tighten up their gaps and come with more forecheck. They need to come out strong and grab a lead. No point, letting the Jets come to them - Jets record when leading after the FIRST, is terrific.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad