WCF: Game 2 | Predators @ Ducks | 730 PM EST | SN, TVAS, NBCSN

Status
Not open for further replies.

PuckProphet

Apr 28, 2017
Subban and Ellis had one shot on goal in 50 minutes that is not the Preds formula of winning Ekholm and Josi had a respectable 7 shots on goal in 47 min...good try ....

Last edited:

Gnashville

HFBoards Hall of Famer
Jan 7, 2003
Crossville
Maybe because they destroyed Chicago? Idk. :laugh:
It goes back farther than that he has never been complementary of the team, city, or fans at all. He always brings the most negative comments regarding Nashville. I've seen him after other games and he always compliments the winning team, but not the Predators. He always has a smirk of satisfaction when the Preds lose. I don't get why he hates Nashville so much.

aufheben

#Norris4Fox
Jan 31, 2013
New Jersey
It goes back farther than that he has never been complementary of the team, city, or fans at all. He always brings the most negative comments regarding Nashville. I've seen him after other games and he always compliments the winning team, but not the Predators. He always has a smirk of satisfaction when the Preds lose. I don't get why he hates Nashville so much.
That's very strange :laugh:. Maybe it's because I was sort of looking for it but he did seem pretty harsh on Johansen.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad