Pre-Game Talk: WCF Game 1: Tuesday @ 6pm MT

Status
Not open for further replies.

JordanGalhanth

Apr 21, 2012
Absolutely ridiculous that fans can gather in arenas and watch parties en masse, yet a group of 50 guys in a bus or plane can't cross a border without being deemed a health threat.

In the meantime...activate power stance.

cy8WVuty8Kv3PWbnCI.gif

29Beast97Mode

Jul 25, 2020
Vancouver
hfboards.mandatory.com
Last edited:

K1984

Feb 7, 2008
Absolutely ridiculous that fans can gather in arenas and watch parties en masse, yet a group of 50 guys in a bus or plane can't cross a border without being deemed a health threat.

In the meantime...activate power stance.

View attachment 553766

Even though it's ridiculous they need to be doing the drive across the border from here forward. Not worth the risk.

HockeyGuy1964

Oct 7, 2013

Niten Ichi Ryu

Jul 1, 2018
If they make the cup final, those two 2nd round picks will be well worth it, a necessary sacrifice. As both Keith and Kulak are key components with a plethora of experience, and a big reason why they're in round 3

Similar to last round, the polls and betting odds are lopsided towards Colorado. Perfect, love the underdog role

They're likely going to match Kadri/Rantanen with McDavid/Draisaitl in the first 2 games. I remember Kadri being a pest to McDavid one time in Toronto, big story about how he supposedly owned McDavid that game. He's probably expecting the same story for the upcoming series. But Connor has evolved since then, and he's such a saavy player, he'll have a good read on Nazem's tendencies and vulnerable scenarios as the series progresses, and exploit those areas, as he did last round against Lindholm/Backlund

I wonder if Dave Manson is sharing any secrets regarding his son's game for the forwards to exploit, or if he's ultimately loyal to his family and will just keep those to himself. Josh Manson is going to be a problem this series

Porkleaker

Mar 19, 2017
Onterrible
I would be surprised to see them lose game 1 but come back for a game 2 win and then Avs would have to deal with the loudest arena in the NHL. Hearing about how they get intimidated by comebacks when they have the lead lol. Just sounds like a nice matchup, could go either way as anything can in the playoffs. I just hope Kadri picks someone we can replace when he gets his suspension for idiocy.

Oildrum

Jan 22, 2013
I'm not nearly as nervous for this series as I was for the flames series, losing a BOA would have been devastating. Just excited for it to get started, should be tough but fun to watch.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

• Gold Coast Suns @ Brisbane Lions
    Gold Coast Suns @ Brisbane Lions
    Wagers: 3
    Staked: $36,790.00
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Cagliari vs Lecce
    Cagliari vs Lecce