Pre-Game Talk: WCF: Anaheim Ducks vs Chicago Blackhawks Part II - GAME SEVEN

Status
Not open for further replies.

Toews2Bickell

It's Showtime
Nov 24, 2013
I felt once we got the extra LTIR money and Kaner healed by game one that the chips were falling favorably to bring home another cup and I still feel that way. Gonna need our best effort of the year tomorrow. Everything on Andersen, he's been incredibly shaky. Q needs to stick with the Saad-Toews-Kane line and we'll be fine.

BrianE

Dec 29, 2014
WI
I was there with you brother. When the Oilers, Avs, and Red Wings were in our way, with multiple OT losses in each lost series. I was crushed when the President's Trophy winning club was swept by the Penguins in a series that was much much closer than that. I stuck with them through the dark decade leading up to this rebirth. Even when they were a perennial playoff team, they had nothing like this core.

We are living the glory years now. The hate from other team's fans is nothing but envy, and rightfully so. We've got it really good right now.

Great post Geno you and I.....and it feels so good now after all those years of waiting and wondering.

Oh what a feeling!

BrianE

Dec 29, 2014
WI
I felt once we got the extra LTIR money and Kaner healed by game one that the chips were falling favorably to bring home another cup and I still feel that way. Gonna need our best effort of the year tomorrow. Everything on Andersen, he's been incredibly shaky. Q needs to stick with the Saad-Toews-Kane line and we'll be fine.

This

Not like that Rags team tonite that had 11 shots after 2, do that and we are in trouble.

BrianE

Dec 29, 2014
WI
Played exactly how he needs to play to be effective. Was physical and got rid of the puck quickly. When he gets in trouble is when he's hanging onto the puck.

I don't recall which Ducks player it was but he crushed one of them in the corner and was on the ice when Hoss scored.

DontToewzMeBro

May 8, 2010
Man you got some of this right, do it again for game 7.

I assure you all we will win. But it will be a nail biter, after Maroon scores first,

Vermette will bang in a Teravainen wrister, and Bickell will score a 40 foot wrister -Hawks win 2-1

Toews2Bickell

It's Showtime
Nov 24, 2013
I assure you all we will win. But it will be a nail biter, after Maroon scores first,

Vermette will bang in a Teravainen wrister, and Bickell will score a 40 foot wrister -Hawks win 2-1

We are certainly due for the Bicksy 40 foot special. And the Keith 60 foot special.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad