WCF | (1) Anaheim Ducks vs. (WC2) Nashville Predators | Preds lead 3-2

Status
Not open for further replies.

drwpreds

Mar 19, 2012
Birmingham
I believe there's no official way to sell them but they release the QR code a few hours before the game, which can be screenshotted. It's kinda sketchy. But yeah, no way I'm using StubHub.

I would be nervous about using them for this as well, but for an event this big, Stubhub knows what they are doing- and they 100% guarantee they will make it right if something goes wrong. They wouldn't allow those tickets to be posted otherwise....

Gnashville

HFBoards Hall of Famer
Jan 7, 2003
Crossville
Tell her the Whalers & Nordiques have the best shot at taking it all. ;)
I could tell her it was the Braves and Lakers and get the same result.

She still thinks Tootoo is the Predators Goalie. Watching the game with her is fascinating.
During game 5 "Where's Tootoo?"
"Is this a playoff game?" "Who are they playing tonight?" After I say "Ducks" "Didn't they just play them".

Oh and during the entire game she wants me to take her to McDonald's, Wal Mart, or her parents (who are vacationing in California)

Last edited:

dubgeek

Mar 1, 2012
Franklin, TN
Yes please. Both Team´s had enough of it.

I am ready for a exiting Game.

CJe58tF.jpg

Me too.

"WE WANT THE HANDSHAKE!" *clap* ... *clap* ... *clap* *clap* *clap*

Terry Yake

Aug 5, 2013
yeah i don't see the ducks taking this without rakell. unless gibson plays and stands on his head

the PP has been crap already without eaves. no rakell makes it even worse

SirQuacksALot

A Garibaldi in Kelp
Mar 16, 2010
I could tell her it was the Braves and Lakers and get the same result.

She still thinks Tootoo is the Predators Goalie. Watching the game with her is fascinating.
During game 5 "Where's Tootoo?"
"Is this a playoff game?" "Who are they playing tonight?" After I say "Ducks" "Didn't they just play them".

Oh and during the entire game she wants me to take her to McDonald's, Wal Mart, or her parents (who are vacationing in California)

Ghost her.

caliamad

Mar 14, 2003
Visit site
anyone but me watch "The Leftovers". Feels fitting because both teams have that feeling of the "leftovers". I'm expecting a climatic solution to both the show and this series.

The Leftovers has 2 episodes left. I'm hoping this one does as well.

Filthy Dangles

Registered User*
Oct 23, 2014
i love watching Rinne absolutely dismember the Ducks forecheck. I can't seem to recall a goalie having such an impact in that facet of the game. He literally jumps into the glass behind the cage to seal the wall and breakup those rim-ins by anaheim. pleasure to watch.

it's easy to say anaheim needs to adjust their shoot ins but Nashville makes it extremely difficult with the way theyre on you in the neutral zone like white on rice. Cross corner dumps take more time as you have to go across your body with the puck to do so as opposed to just flinging it down the near side wall.

duxfan1101

Sep 20, 2014
California
i love watching Rinne absolutely dismember the Ducks forecheck. I can't seem to recall a goalie having such an impact in that facet of the game. He literally jumps into the glass behind the cage to seal the wall and breakup those rim-ins by anaheim. pleasure to watch.

it's easy to say anaheim needs to adjust their shoot ins but Nashville makes it extremely difficult with the way theyre on you in the neutral zone like white on rice. Cross corner dumps take more time as you have to go across your body with the puck to do so as opposed to just flinging it down the near side wall.

I've never seen anyone do what Rinne has done. I keep expecting him to screw it up at least once but he never does. And somehow he is perfectly fine after continuously sliding and jumping into the boards over and over again. Hopefully we figure out some kind of way to counteract it. Still not much faith though

Getzmonster

Jul 24, 2014

It's giving me flashbacks of Turco in '08. Having a goalie that can field dump ins like that is such a huge advantage.

Matt24

Apr 8, 2013
Nashville just needs to come out and fire a million pucks at whoever's in net for Anaheim. If it's Gibson, he's not going to be anywhere near 100% and if it's Bernier, well, it's Bernier.

Tofveve

Mar 10, 2013
The West
Should be a fun arena tonight. Hope the game delivers. Would like to see some scoring in the first period.

Last edited:

Filthy Dangles

Registered User*
Oct 23, 2014
I've never seen anyone do what Rinne has done. I keep expecting him to screw it up at least once but he never does. And somehow he is perfectly fine after continuously sliding and jumping into the boards over and over again. Hopefully we figure out some kind of way to counteract it. Still not much faith though

Same, it's pretty amazing. He might not be the pure puck handler like a Mike Smith or Carey Price is, but in terms of actually getting to and stopping those rimmed pucks, he's in a class of his own. He puts those tough pucks on a silver platter for those defensemen.

It's giving me flashbacks of Turco in '08. Having a goalie that can field dump ins like that is such a huge advantage.

Didn't watch that series and Turco in those days was a bit before my time as a hockey fan but he had a big impact in that series?

DarrylshutzSydor

Aug 9, 2007
California

what's the side wall? :laugh:

hockeyisgud

Feb 5, 2016
anyone but me watch "The Leftovers". Feels fitting because both teams have that feeling of the "leftovers". I'm expecting a climatic solution to both the show and this series.

The Leftovers has 2 episodes left. I'm hoping this one does as well.

Best show on TV in a long time.

Mortiest Morty

Feb 6, 2017
All this ref talk is weird. This same pair officiated game 2 of this series and they were fine. Preds would have won if Rinne wasn't awful in that one.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad