WCF | (1) Anaheim Ducks vs. (WC2) Nashville Predators | Preds lead 3-2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Aardvarksson

gif spammer
Apr 21, 2017
Nashville
I wouldn't even trust those on stubhub. Haven't the preds made it so you can't sell your tix?

I believe there's no official way to sell them but they release the QR code a few hours before the game, which can be screenshotted. It's kinda sketchy. But yeah, no way I'm using StubHub.

Gnashville

HFBoards Hall of Famer
Jan 7, 2003
Crossville
There's always the golden Day of Game tickets?
I don't get how that works. I tried right on the second and still got nothing. My wife thinks I screwed it up and blames me for not getting the tickets. Then of course she asks "Are the Predators still in the playoffs?"

ducks8

Mar 27, 2009
Riverside CA
If Getz and or Kesler could show up offensively, the Ducks can win. I am feeling a good, hard fought lose by the Ducks tonight

quackquackquack

Oct 10, 2012
Simple as this: Getzlaf and Kesler play a B+, A- game tonight and the Ducks win handily. If not, its going to be a long night.

Godzlaf

Sep 24, 2014
I feel like if whichever of our goaltenders that starts can at least keep pace with Rinne's play, we have a good chance. I also feel like if Bobby Orr was my dad I'd be better at hockey.

Mortiest Morty

Feb 6, 2017
I feel like if whichever of our goaltenders that starts can at least keep pace with Rinne's play, we have a good chance. I also feel like if Bobby Orr was my dad I'd be better at hockey.

Gibson was better than Rinne in this series up to his exit in game 5. Nashville's skaters had massively outplayed Anaheim's to that same point, however.

Terry Yake

Aug 5, 2013
if rakell is back and gibson isn't suffering from anything too serious, i think the ducks force game 7

i can't see them winning with bernier

Predigree

Dec 4, 2015
Ebensee, Austria
Now we have a chance to make history for our Franchise.
Lets go Preds.
I wish Duck´s Fans the best too.
Hope we see a fair Game without any disunion tonight.

ayrton2388

May 23, 2014
Now we have a chance to make history for our Franchise.
Lets go Preds.
I wish Duck´s Fans the best too.
Hope we see a fair Game without any disunion tonight.

All i hope for is solid and fair officiating by the referees.
Oh, and a win by Anaheim. This series is too good to end in 6.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad