WCF: (1) Anaheim Ducks vs (3) Chicago Blackhawks - Part III | Series tied at 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

JaegerDice

The mark of my dignity shall scar thy DNA
Dec 26, 2014
100% agree. I get so much hate from Hawks fans when I say that they've gotten lots of favors from the officiating. Ignoring the truth doesn't make it go away. I am completely neutral in this series and have no vested interest whatsoever, I just try and tell it how it is.

Well Hawks fans, I think you guys got this series right where you want it. Your team is absolutely lethal in the second half of series.

It's nonsense.

You're watching the 2nd LEAST penalized team in the league (The Blackhawks) against the 6th MOST penalized team in the league (The Ducks).

Maybe, just maybe, the Ducks habitually take a lot of penalties and the Blackhawks don't.

What a concept.

mightyducx

Oct 12, 2010
Tampa Bay has done well playing 7 defensemen. How about playing Wisneiwski and put him on the 4th line as that's where we've had the most defensive trouble?

Carolinas Identity*

I'm a bad troll...
Jun 18, 2011
Calgary, AB
It's nonsense.

You're watching the 2nd LEAST penalized team in the league (The Blackhawks) against the 6th MOST penalized team in the league (The Ducks).

Maybe, just maybe, the Ducks habitually take a lot of penalties and the Blackhawks don't.

What a concept.

i concur, the classic "spear//slash the opposing player who is being bear hugged" is an oft utilized and undervalued method of defense.

1463037_1139737486053035_1288737926594068816_n.jpg

JaegerDice

The mark of my dignity shall scar thy DNA
Dec 26, 2014
i concur, the classic "spear//slash the opposing player who is being bear hugged" is an oft utilized and undervalued method of defense.

1463037_1139737486053035_1288737926594068816_n.jpg

Not bad.

Not quite as artful as Corey Perry's 'entering the crease area causes me to forget how to skate, and oh my I've fallen on the goalie again' routine. :laugh:

Oct 18, 2011
It's nonsense.

What a concept.

and if we break down what's called and what's ignored, there is clearly an imbalance going on, all i ask for is to have things be the same for both sides

Hawksfan2828

Mar 1, 2007
Libertyville, IL
You make it seem like the Hawks have 'won' something here. They are tied 2-2 and are lucky to be so . They also have to win in Anaheim to even consider advancing.

The Ducks are in the drivers seat here. Not the Hawks.

You do realize the Hawks core has been here and won several times?

Do the Ducks have any idea what's happening?

Jul 22, 2012
It's nonsense.

What a concept.

So you think the Silfverberg penalty was fair?

Jul 22, 2012
You do realize the Hawks core has been here and won several times?

Do the Ducks have any idea what's happening?

Keep living in the past, dude. Anyone who has been following this series knows that Anaheim has been the better team all series long. (Not including biased Hawks homers such as yourself)

mighty Stanley Duck

Feb 1, 2011
Zagreb, Croatia
Not bad.

Not quite as artful as Corey Perry's 'entering the crease area causes me to forget how to skate, and oh my I've fallen on the goalie again' routine. :laugh:
Well dont know what to say, that ''play'' on Beleskey was deffo the most obvious non call of whole series, that image is just frozen moment, Keith's holding last at least 3-4 seconds, he basically wraped his arms around him, and then for good measure Crawford slashed him.
And you telling me thats not a penalty. I'm impressed.

Zegs2sendhelp

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jul 25, 2012
Keep living in the past, dude. Anyone who has been following this series knows that Anaheim has been the better team all series long. (Not including biased Hawks homers such as yourself)

Your living in the past too then, the series is over. Best of 3 starts tonight and thats all that matters.

Hawkyfan99

Feb 21, 2012

'Hawks homers are just as delusional as Ducks homers, without question.

I think that it's pretty tough to argue that Anaheim has been the better team all series long. In fact, I think that it's utter hogwash. In many respects, game one looked like the Chicago/Arizona series a few years ago where Smith stood on his head. Andersen has looked fantastic, in my opinion. Far better than Crawford, who has been acceptable. I think that the Ducks have looked hungrier, which is almost assuredly true. But, there's no way that I'd agree that the Ducks have simply been the better team. Because that's debatable.

Bhay99

May 3, 2010
Chicago
Come on Ducks fans at least come with something original. The whole media and refs love the Hawks thing is tired and boring at this point.

mytduxfan*

Hopefully the home crowd will keep the refs in check tonight. If so, and the Ducks can come out the 1st up or even, I say the Ducks win. It's still going to game 7 regardless.

mytduxfan*

Come on Ducks fans at least come with something original. The whole media and refs love the Hawks thing is tired and boring at this point.

If you've heard it all before, maybe, just maybe, it's true. :nod:

Hawkyfan99

Feb 21, 2012
There's a whopping .002 difference between their save percentages this series.

I'm not talking about basic stats. I'm talking about what I've seen while watching the games. Andersen has felt much more impenetrable. Especially for the first goal. There have been many times where I've gotten the impression that he was in the 'Hawks heads.

Crawford is generally a good goaltender who gives his team a change to win, though. And that's what they pay him for. Typically, he doesn't have to stand on his head to win.

LuGBuG

Quack Quack
Mar 16, 2006
Ducks
If we would've won game 4 I would watched the highlight of those quick 3 probably 300 times by now. I haven't had the desire to see it once because we lost! What a waste.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad