WC: May 5 GDT - Canada vs. United States

Status
Not open for further replies.

wedge

Oct 4, 2004
victoriaville
dammit.. I was talking on the phone when Nash scored and I couldn't celebrate

I just saw the goal, but not the play leading to the goal.. wow.. I'm more and more impressed by this kid.. and KID is the good word lol

nice check by Fisher lol

hey, why is Fisher staying in Europe next year, no matter if there's NHL hockey or not?

Cole Caulifield

Apr 22, 2004
Poor Gionta, he's been the target of a lot of physical stuff. He's going to wake up and feel like a car rolled all over him.

Roger's Pancreas*

E = CH² said:
Poor Gionta, he's been the target of a lot of physical stuff. He's going to wake up and feel like a car rolled all over him.

That's fine, after we beat Canada that'll be pretty much be the end of the thick stuff.

Kritter471

Feb 17, 2005
Dallas
Score is 2-1 Canada or 2-2 tie after 2 periods? *is following just the message boards while nominally doing her homework*

shakes

Pep City
Aug 20, 2003
Visit site
Jussi said:
Clear elbow to the head. Dangerous hit.

Little men shouldn't play hockey then. He didn't raise his elbow or anything. The US player seemed like he was trying to get out of the way and took the check in the head.

Everest

Apr 19, 2005
Joe_Strummer said:
agreed ... his PK has been second to none on the American team
He's eating up Hannan...which is good because I'm sick of hearing people saying Hannan is a great defenceman...he's floating on the same cloud as a year ago when he wrestled Forsberg to the ice so many times. Hannan is a clucth and grabber who lacks the footspeed to handle players in the open ice...which is tough on the big ice.

The Joker*

This game is so boring. Is it just me or is their no sound beside the sound of the announcers?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad