WC: May 09 GDT - Canada vs. USA

Le Golie

Jul 4, 2002
There is not one hockey player in the world that can protect the puck on a break better than Crosby. His goal last game was great as he used his arm to block a stick check, and this one was his leg. Unbelievable puck protection.

RSBPC

Jan 19, 2005
5 on 3 for Canada now, for :24 seconds...I'm only listening to the webcast, no tv, are these legit calls or make ups?

ktownhockey

Mar 29, 2004
Ontario canada
Why is Crosby so good haha honestly.... the way he protects the puck (like someone just said) is incredible and he just seems so much more mature than an 18 year old out there on the ice. woooo! keeper going Canada!!!! :yo:

Tuggy

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Nov 26, 2003
Saint John
For anyone watching the game(I'm here at work)...is Komisarek playing and if so, then how has he looked?

Le Golie

Jul 4, 2002
Tuggy said:
For anyone watching the game(I'm here at work)...is Komisarek playing and if so, then how has he looked?

He's playing, he has taken a penalty or two. He's playing tough and on the edge, he's doing OK. You can tell he's a hard guy to play against.

joe_shannon_1983*

Crosby is the best.

Take the best parts of Gretzky, the best parts of Lemieux, the best parts of Howe, combine it all, and you have got Sidney Crosby.

Nihilism

May 2, 2003
Canada
joe_shannon_1983 said:
Crosby is the best.

Take the best parts of Gretzky, the best parts of Lemieux, the best parts of Howe, combine it all, and you have got Sidney Crosby.

He is the best player in the world as far as I'm concerned, but it's over the top comparing him to the three greatest forwards in hockey history.

BackToTheBrierePatch

Nope not today.
Feb 19, 2003
Concord, New Hampshire
Nihilism said:
He is the best player in the world as far as I'm concerned, but it's over the top comparing him to the three greatest forwards in hockey history.

you stole my thunder. No one will ever question how good Crosby is but to compare him to arguably the 3 greatest players in NHL history? A bit much. besides Crosby will never be the physical force Howe was.

Tuggy

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Nov 26, 2003
Saint John
Le Golie said:
He's playing, he has taken a penalty or two. He's playing tough and on the edge, he's doing OK. You can tell he's a hard guy to play against.

Cool, thanks. His game is really coming along and playing with that edge has really helped him. He was too much of a gentle giant before but he needs to play bad *** and punish guys.

joe_shannon_1983*

ClarkeMustGoDotCom said:
aboust as biased as the Canada broadcast is.
The Canada broadcast isn't biased. Is that the same with USA Hockey's broadcast?

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad