WC: May 09 GDT - Canada vs. USA

calgarylen13

Mar 15, 2002
Roskilde
Visit site
The sad thing is that the Canadians could field a full squad better than this team, and it will still destroy the US tonight. I'm expecting no remorse from the Canadians, with a hockey demonstration leading to a 7-0 win. That is if Anderson doesn't do what he did to Denmark, that is play well for a change.

sk84fun_dc

Nov 4, 2004
calgarylen13 said:
The sad thing is that the Canadians could field a full squad better than this team, and it will still destroy the US tonight. I'm expecting no remorse from the Canadians, with a hockey demonstration leading to a 7-0 win. That is if Anderson doesn't do what he did to Denmark, that is play well for a change.

Same could be said for the US about fielding a full squad better than this team as both countries are fielding young teams, but I think Canada is fielding a stronger team; should be a competitive game since the points carry forward to the qualification round.

Rabid Ranger

2 is better than one
Feb 27, 2002
Murica
Interesting match-up. Canada has the superior team on paper, but not by all that much IMO. I think Canada will probably pull this one out, but the score will be close. I'll say 3-1 Canada.

Hensta

May 10, 2005
Kuusamo,Finland
Great hockey night! Fin-Cze, Can-Usa

I'll think that Canada got better players and Crosby line will be too much for Usa.

4-1 Canada!

Go Canada Go!

Go Shanny, Go Jason!

swinginutter*

Canada 4 - 1.

On a side note Crosby will get run over by Dustin Brown.

gamera

Jan 3, 2006
Kovalchuk Army HQ
jergeo said:
Is anyone aware of any sites to listen to the Game on the internet??
http://www.usahockey.com/

has a "listen live" link...but it doesn't do anything when I click on it...maybe it is a mozilla problem...i'll try ie...or maybe nothing is available until 1:15 EST...:dunno:

it does the same thing i ie...i'll wait 15 mintues and see if anything happens..that's when the game is supposed to start

Last edited:

jjergeo

Mar 5, 2003
Alberta, Canada
Visit site
gamera said:
http://www.usahockey.com/

has a "listen live" link...but it doesn't do anything when I click on it...maybe it is a mozilla problem...i'll try ie...or maybe nothing is available until 1:15 EST...:dunno:

it does the same thing i ie...i'll wait 15 mintues and see if anything happens..that's when the game is supposed to start

I just checked it out and it works now.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->