WC: May 09 GDT - Canada vs. USA

Crosbyfan

Nov 27, 2003
joe_shannon_1983 said:
Crosby is the best.

Take the best parts of Gretzky, the best parts of Lemieux, the best parts of Howe, combine it all, and you have got Sidney Crosby.

I get a three headed guy who skates in circles (one leg noticeably longer than the other).

Is that what you meant?

OvechkinDomination*

BleedBlue44 said:
how is Cash looking in net?

Nice avatar. :biglaugh: I hate Crosby but you still can't deny he's a great Hockey player.

Good for Shanahan btw. :handclap:

cyrisweb

Jul 1, 2002
Calgary ab
Visit site
Douggy said:
How has Kessel looked? How did he score?

Does he look like he could play in the NHL next year?

skating well, in on the chances and stuff but hasn't actually had any real results.
The goal Kessel scored wasn't really a goal.. the other player did all the work, the puck would have gone in anyway it was slooowly about to cross the goal line and kessel came in and pushed it in to be 100% sure.

lametis

Nov 15, 2003
NY
15 seconds left, but the ref just called a penalty on Canada. He's loving that whistle today.

Checker*

BleedBlue44 said:
how is Cash looking in net?

He was honored at center ice as the game MVP and made 28 saves on 30 shots. I'm thinking, he played well.

hpheikki

Jan 5, 2006
Crosby was again awesome... Could have had easily 4-5 points... Hit the post and crossbar.

c-carp

Mar 3, 2002
Illinois
Visit site
Checker said:
He was honored at center ice as the game MVP and made 28 saves on 30 shots. I'm thinking, he played well.

That is great news, even though his win loss record was for **** he played very good for the Blues down the stretch. Thanks for the info.

tom_servo

Sep 27, 2002
Pittsburgh
Nihilism said:
He is the best player in the world as far as I'm concerned, but it's over the top comparing him to the three greatest forwards in hockey history.

If he's the best player in the world at 18, then no, it's not over the top.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->