GDT: WC! Kraken vs Golden Knights, 01 Jan

Fuhrious

Feb 3, 2004
Happy New Year, folks! Kraken kick it off with their Winter Classic game this afternoon!

1704128885128.png

Put the Knights right up there near the top among "team's I just cant stand". Not so much the whole "expansion teams are supposed to suck" complaint, just the way they acted so sort of entitled about it. Also the gold helmets. I absolutely f***ing LOATHE the gold helmets.

At time of this post, Puckpedia shows Gru's return as 04 Jan, Schwartz 11 Jan and PEB 18 Jan.

Gru's Instagram post this morning, via a Reddit post...

1704129219166.png

Knights have lost 4 of their last 5, with the lone win coming in their most recent game at home against the Kings. All 4 of the losses in the past 5 games were on the road. Adin Hill, Shea Theodore and Ben Hutton listed as notable injuries for their squad.

Hope they dont wear the gold helmets!

RayMartyniukTotems

Jul 8, 2022
Good to hear that Olcyzk is doing some commentary for todays game...Baggies around the feet to prevent frozen toes or lessen it,great advise from Eddie's Mom! Enjoy immensely the banter between Eddie,Forslund and JT Brown...always fun

RayMartyniukTotems

Jul 8, 2022
Bissonette was a goon,glad goon hockey is out and more skill is in...now the game needs to work on the Huge,massive equipment that massive goaltenders are wearing and the number of goals scored on a game to game basis

RayMartyniukTotems

Jul 8, 2022
Yes Vegas and Seattle are great sports,hockey town's Gary Bettman but so is Quebec City not Fricking Arizona they are shite

RayMartyniukTotems

Jul 8, 2022
I get it Boucher has to sell the game to Americans with mention of Eichel(established Star) and Beniers(potential Super-Star)but there are a lot good/great Canadians and French Canadiens and Swedes and other Europeans

Fuhrious

Feb 3, 2004
Because QC had a team and didn’t support it, even when the Nordiques were halfway good. Players like Lindros famously refused to play there if drafted by them. Why do they seem like such a magical hockey destination now?

RayMartyniukTotems

Jul 8, 2022
Because QC had a team and didn’t support it, even when the Nordiques were halfway good. Players like Lindros famously refused to play there if drafted by them. Why do they seem like such a magical hockey destination now?
And the NHL has paid the bills for Arizona for almost 10 years of mediocrity

Frick Arizona let them have Sports of anything but Hockey!!! Move them to Houston and Give Quebec city an Expansion team ala Vegas and Seattle

Fuhrious

Feb 3, 2004
How is Arizona any more of a "dead horse" than the last 10 years of Ottawa? Or 2005-2015 Edmonton? Or 1980-1992 Toronto? We dont need to gin up weird rivalries with other hockey towns to enjoy Seattle hockey, do we? Cant other people have nice things that dont effect our lives in any way whatsoever?

Fuhrious

Feb 3, 2004
And the NHL has paid the bills for Arizona for almost 10 years of mediocrity

Frick Arizona let them have Sports of anything but Hockey!!! Move them to Houston and Give Quebec city an Expansion team ala Vegas and Seattle
I'm at work right now, I'll have to play the world's tiniest violin for the millionaire NHL franchise owners once I get home... :rolleyes:

• Haha
Reactions: Renopucker

RayMartyniukTotems

Jul 8, 2022
1-0 going to the dressing room

Sometimes I wonder why Hakstol has taken McCann off the Beniers line with Eberle?

Anyone know how Wright is developing all I look at is the Stats

Renopucker

Jan 17, 2019
Reno
Krak are a good half step quicker than Vegas. Next goal will be very important. Maestro says the ice is "slow". So, minimize the handle and "shoot da puck score da goal".

RayMartyniukTotems

Jul 8, 2022
Nice blast from the point by Borgen!!!

Blast from the top of the circle

D-men aren't paid for goals...well most anyways

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad