Confirmed with Link: WBS: D. Warsofsky ($600k), K. Mouillierat, K. Porter, S. Oleksy, W. O'Neill ($575k)

Honour Over Glory

Fire Sully
Jan 30, 2012
Hot damn Warsofsky is small, 5'8" for a defenseman? But Moldyrat is a pretty solid 50+ pt guy in the AHL, that should be great for...wait do we even have any decent wingers in WBS now? Lol...oh right, those college kids.

Zen Arcade

Bigger than Kiss
Sep 21, 2004
Pittsburgh
Warsofsky is small, but he's a really solid player, at least at the AHL level. You'd think he'd get killed at his size, but his mobility allows him to slip a lot of checks and his first pass is pretty nice. He also isn't afraid to mix it up and slash or cross check the hell out of people in the slot, he almost always gets away with it due to his size, I'd guess. He annoyed the hell out of me on Providence because I was wondering when he'd actually get called for any of it.

Mouillierat is your typical AHL scorer, he's basically Drazenovic if he could stay healthy. Decent vision and a pretty good shot. Drops the gloves a few times a year, but he's a fairly mediocre fighter.

Apr 9, 2009
USA
206 NHL games or not, is this guy an NHL player? I don't know anything about him.

wej20

Aug 14, 2008
UK
Unfortunately WBS defense is going to be bare when it comes to prospects.

Jacob

as seen on TV
Feb 27, 2002
Oleksy threw a major cheap shot on someone a couple years back.. maybe Despres.

Anyway, it's just about building WB/S to be a contender for the sakes of Murray and Jarry, at this point.

Coastal Kev

There will be "I told you so's" Bet on it
Feb 16, 2013
The Low Country, SC
Olesky got beat up by Asham a few years back... awesome

I know he didn't, but I don't care. I don't know much about him so I am simply going to make things up.

Olesky once Cheap shot Sid and threatened the Pens Bench.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad