Wayne Simmonds

Rebels57

Former Flyers fan
Sponsor
Sep 28, 2014
We saw last night, that the Flyers are so much more entertaining when we play with emotion. But we don't need Simmonds for that. We need EVERYONE to finish checks. We saw Ghost smoke a guy. We saw a bit of angry Jake. We NEED Konecny to get back to that agitating guy. It's a TEAM ATTITUDE that we need.

We 100% took on Hak's personality and it was awful. Hopefully under the next coach, we become more like the real Flyers.

Hak "We had a lot of wasted emotion that we needed to get rid of."

What a f***ing loser.

Domino666

“20 years away”
Aug 18, 2011
We saw last night, that the Flyers are so much more entertaining when we play with emotion. But we don't need Simmonds for that. We need EVERYONE to finish checks. We saw Ghost smoke a guy. We saw a bit of angry Jake. We NEED Konecny to get back to that agitating guy. It's a TEAM ATTITUDE that we need.

We 100% took on Hak's personality and it was awful. Hopefully under the next coach, we become more like the real Flyers.
I agree with you, I just feel like as fans we want the right things for the team and know how to get the team there but the franchise is still way behind what works and I was kind of just making my peace with the fact that Simmer could be resigned

eramosat

Dec 19, 2015
Toronto
What do people think Simmer will get signed for next season?

4 x $4mil?
Close to it, in term or $$ terms?
More?
Less?

eramosat

Dec 19, 2015
Toronto
What do people think Simmer will get signed for next season?

4 x $4mil?
Close to it, in term or $$ terms?
More?
Less?
Some scoring (and coincidentally some tenure comparables), just picked next 5 players from NHL points stats:

Simmer 62-16-11-27
Nick Foligno - CBJ - 56-15-12-27 $5.5 mil
Patric Hornqvist PIT 49-15-12-27 $5.3 mil
Nick Bonino NAS 63 14-13-27 $4.1mil
JT Compher COL 46 14-13-27 $925K
Zach Hyman TOR 51-13-14-27 $2.25 Mil

Nabrules

Nov 5, 2018
Sure seems like Simmonds will go for a couple picks after seeing what Zuccerello and Nyquist got back in return

Lotusflower

Tha Snake, Tha Rat, Tha Cat, Tha Dog
Dec 23, 2013

Been saying this for 4 years.

Reactions: gertbfrobe16

Outlaw Samurai

FROST WARNING in effect
Jun 24, 2018
Ottawa

What a difference watching them play with attitude. It brought a tear to my eye. This has been missing for too long.

Thanks Hak you beet headed turd.

GKJ

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002
I hope its a first in 2020. I’d be trying to get out of this draft
That usually brings more conditions. We've seen 2 big examples this decade from desperate teams who did that and got burned, which nearly included us.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad