Pre-Game Talk: Washington vs SENS, Thursday 7:30 pm on TSN

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sens of Anarchy

Jul 9, 2013
What's interesting is this flies in the face of those saying that Centers have more defensive responsibility, and thus are more valuable. It also suggests that in our system, a winger should get equal consideration for the Selke. #stoneforselke

Partially.. I would say Dzone face offs particularly where you start from a static position. F1F2F3 generally applies more to responsibilities on the fly... The emphasis of my point other than being great on draws is the profile of a #1C is an excellent player. Selke winners are not all #1Cs ... Typically Cs but not all 1Cs.

Jan 19, 2006
Calgary
I'm retired, sorry. :naughty:
giphy.gif

TheBradyBunch

Dec 17, 2008
Man you're going to be really disappointed when you go to turn the Sens game on later tonight.

Haha, I'm actually about to fly into Ottawa for the first time in about a year and am going to the game. Can't wait to get off my flight in a few hours and head right to the rink for tonights game. I literally can't wait another a day.

Reactions: NyQuil

NyQuil

Big F$&*in Q
Jan 5, 2005
Ottawa, ON
Haha, I'm actually about to fly into Ottawa for the first time in about a year and am going to the game. Can't wait to get off my flight in a few hours and head right to the rink for tonights game. I literally can't wait another a day.

I'll be at the rink tonight! We should meet up.

Flamingo

Nov 13, 2008
Ottawa

Ouroboros

There is no armour against Fate
Feb 3, 2008
It's definitely hockey season - Uncle Euge is having a go at the fanbase...

SensHulk

May 31, 2016
San Jose, CA
It's definitely hockey season - Uncle Euge is having a go at the fanbase...

Can we really blame him this time around? The team went to the conference finals and lost in game 7 double OT. I'm as shocked as anyone that even now we're not able to sell out on opening night. Used to be a guarantee back in the day. If fans' motivation to go to games is only based on UFA signings, than that will be a tough sell in any market as fewer stars are hitting UFA status.

I'm disappointed that it looks like attendance will still be a hot topic. If I was there, I wouldn't wanna miss out on opening night

Reactions: Samsquanch
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad