OT: Washington Redskins 2020 Season Thread 9: Happy Chase Young Day Draft Edition

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bananas

Sponsor
Mar 26, 2007
The 82-87 DL was insane for us. After that the last time we had a DL worth shit was 1991/92 when it was Charles Mann and 4 other guys no one ever heard of. Tim Johnson, Eric Williams, Fred Stokes and Jumpy Geathers were utterly dominant that year, but I don't think any of them make anyone's list of 500 greatest Redskins or anything. But man, that DL could stuff the run and get after the QB. Jumpy Geathers was like 6'7'' and no one in the NFL could block him one on one.

I especially remember when the Skins had four 1st round picks on the DL in the late 90s and they still sucked.

kind of like last year...

Jacoby4HOF66

Pull my finger
Mar 13, 2009
I understand we are all dealing with a serious pandemic, and frontline medical workers are true hero’s, but I was hoping the draft would be about the draft. Provide a little escape, return to normalcy. I should have known they have airtime to fill somehow.

Hask feels the same.

Beef Invictus

Revolutionary Positivity
Dec 21, 2009
Armored Train
Thank you for not f***ing this up.

Young looks like the kind of player who singlehandedly makes every other part of the defense better because he's so disruptive. Add to the fact that our talent won't be mismanaged by an idiot anymore and I'm actually looking forward to watching our defense for the first time since...hell, I guess when Fletcher was still effective.

Reactions: AlexBrovechkin8

Jacoby4HOF66

Pull my finger
Mar 13, 2009
DET didn’t trade down. Interesting.

And they take Okudah. Feels like NYG will take Simmons.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad