OT: Washington Redskins 2019 Season Thread Vol 6: ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Who do you want to be the new Redskins coach?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ajax1995

Dec 9, 2002
pick the right ****ing guy, give him carte Blanche and sit back and watch real football men run the ship.

I guess I’m not believing in any of that is actually happening so my thinking is get a good experienced coach who knows how to run an NFL team and let him try to turn it around the best he can under the circumstances.

I don’t think the 3 ring circus above him is going away, I don’t believe Snyder finally gets it and is going to get out of the way, and I definitely don’t believe Allen’s toxic influences on the football side is going away just because titles may be changing.

They are pretending to change so that actual NFL coaches might be interested in the job. And plenty of those are still going to be very skeptical as they should be IMO.

Reactions: Corby78

Beef Invictus

Revolutionary Positivity
Dec 21, 2009
Armored Train
I’m just going to wait and see what happens before I pass anymore negative judgement. We know something is happening. Hopefully it’s a lot and is sweeping.

we should know soon

Different approach here in Beefland. I'm going to wait and see what happens before I pass any positive judgement.

Bruce being completely and thoroughly gone is the biggest first step. Damn his memory. Remove all traces.

Also Dan has to sell the team. Those two things happen and I'll be optimistic.

My timehop showed me a status I made 5 years ago. It was, basically, that this organization is dead and the best thing now is for the team to fold or relocate and a new team be formed in DC. I said that was the only solution then, and it's probably still the only solution to damned near all of these problems. For instance, I'm now thinking that this management group has become so reviled, toxic, and ill-reputed that nobody will be willing to go in with them on a stadium . Why would you? I'm becoming sure that the first step to getting a new stadium is getting new ownership and management.

Reactions: Bananas

AlexBrovechkin8

At least there was 2018.
Sponsor
Feb 18, 2012
District of Champions
It's Washington vs Dallas in December and I haven't heard a single peep about the game itself other than everyone hoping they get blown out. Just another sign of how far the team has fallen. But hopefully there is hope. Hopefully.

Bananas

Sponsor
Mar 26, 2007
If they can somehow just manage to give the job to Callahan and change up everyone’s titles I’m back on the Bandwagon with a gusto.

Reactions: Corby78

hockeykicker

Dec 3, 2014

Ron Rivera could be named head coach of the Redskins as soon as tonight or tomorrow is what the video says

AlexBrovechkin8

At least there was 2018.
Sponsor
Feb 18, 2012
District of Champions
Is there a way that skins can still win and keep #2 pick? I just wanna best Dallas

Yes. If they beat Dallas and the Giants, Lions, and Dolphins all win vs Philly, Green Bay, and Miami as well then nothing in the draft order will change. Very low likelihood of those four events happening though -- there's roughly a 0.83% chance of all four of those teams winning in Week 17 if my math is correct based off of these winning probability percentages.

hockeykicker

Dec 3, 2014
Yes. If they beat Dallas and the Giants, Lions, and Dolphins all win vs Philly, Green Bay, and Miami as well then nothing in the draft order will change. Very low likelihood of those four events happening though -- there's roughly a 0.83% chance of all four of those teams winning in Week 17 if my math is correct based off of these winning probability percentages.

but dont the skins automatically finish behind the giants because they beat the skins twice?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad