OT: Washington Redskins 2019 Season Thread Vol 6: ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Who do you want to be the new Redskins coach?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ajax1995

Dec 9, 2002
Out of ‘football operations’ is not out of the organization and you have to think he will still have influence within the football side and with Snyder.

I’m not buying any of this as long as he stays with the team until at least 2 seasons go by and nothing is heard from the guy football wise.

Reactions: Corby78

Jacoby4HOF66

Pull my finger
Mar 13, 2009
Out of football operations but very much in charge of getting Danny a new stadium. Allen needs to be all the way gone or it will be the same BS.

Jacoby4HOF66

Pull my finger
Mar 13, 2009
Awesome a guy not even on the team winning awards

He is on the team. And coming back from compound fractures of the leg is what this award is about.

The Ed Block Courage Award is an annual award presented to selected players in the National Football League (NFL), who are voted for by their teammates as role models of inspiration, sportsmanship, and courage.[1] Named in memory of Ed Block, a well-liked humanitarian and trainer for the Baltimore Colts, the award is administered by the Ed Block Courage Award Foundation. Sponsorship proceeds promote the prevention of child abuse by raising awareness of the epidemic and assisting agencies who provide for the care and treatment of abused children.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad