OT: Washington Redskins 2019 Season Thread Vol 3: Training Camp Edition

Status
Not open for further replies.

hockeykicker

Dec 3, 2014
JLC being JLC.

Makes sense. Im totally taking a guess, but Trent likely talks to his teammates, they know likely whats going on. Moses likely wouldnt have joked around wearing trent jersey and made comments sounding like he will be back if he didnt know something

But of course, maybe im wrong. Who knows

Ovechkins Wodka

Dec 1, 2007
DC
Tbh I wouldn't give Trent more money or trade him unless it's for a 1st round pick. I would make him sit out the seasons untill he's a FA.

CapitalsCupReality

It’s Go Time!!
Feb 27, 2002
Tbh I wouldn't give Trent more money or trade him unless it's for a 1st round pick. I would make him sit out the seasons untill he's a FA.

Let’s say he got less than good medical advice/guidance/treatment. Under that scenario with the fact in mind that he’s one of the best in the league and is core, I wouldn’t mind a minor reworking of his deal to put some feel better $ in his pocket today. If he’s just going for a cash grab, I prefer a hardline stance as well.

Jacoby4HOF66

Pull my finger
Mar 13, 2009

Signing Penn is making the best out of a bad situation. Trent should be traded but I don’t see NE giving more than a 3rd for him.

Regardless how this turns out LT is now a priority in the 2020 draft.

kicksavedave

I'm just here for the memes and gifs.
Sponsor
Apr 29, 2009
Fallbrook, CA
www.tiasarms.org

Signing Penn is making the best out of a bad situation. Trent should be traded but I don’t see NE giving more than a 3rd for him.

Regardless how this turns out LT is now a priority in the 2020 draft.

If a 3rd is the best they can get, they should just let him hold out and end his career on the DNR list. Anything lest than a 1st plus some, is criminal mismanagement by Bruce!

Reactions: CapitalsCupReality
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad