AlexBrovechkin8

At least there was 2018.
Sponsor
Feb 18, 2012
District of Champions

*Google Image search to confirm this is Dwayne Haskins*

Reaction:
364.jpg

Edit: that post is from July 20... nothing to see here (hopefully).

Ridley Simon

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Feb 27, 2002
Marin County — SF Bay Area, CA
They'd have to shed a lot of salary and I'm not sure their offense suits AB. TBH I'm not even sure what the offense is supposed to be other than a whole lot of running with some play action passing to keep the LBs and DBs honest.

Browns supposedly have almost 33M in cap space--third in the league. That offense is already expected to be high octane, can you imagine with AB? There's only one ball, sure, but who do you cover/double?

He already blocked that

RandyHolt

Keep truckin'
Nov 3, 2006
It was easy to see ABs apology was not sincere in the least, that he hated being there and was just going through the motions.

I wonder if Belly will make him stand on the sidelines a few weeks before playing him, to make sure he can keep his cool.

He cannot, and will be gone by week 6 after he is open deep and Brady doesn't see him, and has a monumental meltdown.

CapitalsCupReality

It’s Go Time!!
Feb 27, 2002
Even though he got himself half his guaranteed money back, he’s got to know if he doesn’t make it work in NE and be a good citizen, he’s going the Terrell Owens route of shit talking himself out of the league.

RandyHolt

Keep truckin'
Nov 3, 2006
Out of the league sounds like the best thing for him right now. He appears to need to be independent to be happy. Football does have a lot of obligations that some are just not cut out for.

Like back in school those class schedules really infringed on social time and were dealt with accordingly. Sorry coach just couldn't make it on time.

Belicheck is Mr Hand
giphy.gif

Bananas

Sponsor
Mar 26, 2007
Now the “blah blah” can end and we can finally see how bad these Monikers really are.

RandyHolt

Keep truckin'
Nov 3, 2006
Wait why is peterson gonna be inactive?

It is Jay's MO.

When has Jay carried 2 1st and 2nd down backs active on his active roster?

Maybe I am the only one that foresaw thing coming and still think it was an easy prediction. AP makes 4th string backup money.

Why risk losing both his mailbox backs in one game, to give AP a measly token 4 carries, or have him standing around not playing all game. If he had hands or played teams he would be a lock to be active. Smallwood provides more backup options than AP.

Last edited:

g00n

Retired Global Mod
Nov 22, 2007
Spotrac has the Patriots at almost 11M in cap space. They don't show AB as a cap hit at all yet. How do they fit him in? They have to make a roster move before the game today, right?

RandyHolt

Keep truckin'
Nov 3, 2006
Spotrac has the Patriots at almost 11M in cap space. They don't show AB as a cap hit at all yet. How do they fit him in? They have to make a roster move before the game today, right?

Its not the NHL they can just restructure a contract to bonus money, and make the problem go away.

The focus on the caps of the NHL vs NFL tells all you need to know. The NFL cap is a joke. Julio Jones just got a 64M signing bonus yesterday, all without a mention of cap implications.

g00n

Retired Global Mod
Nov 22, 2007
Its not the NHL they can just restructure a contract to bonus money, and make the problem go away.

The focus on the caps of the NHL vs NFL tells all you need to know. The NFL cap is a joke. Julio Jones just got a 64M signing bonus yesterday, all without a mention of cap implications.

Just saw on NFL network crawler he's ineligible to play tonight anyway as roster deadline for this week was 4pm yesterday.

Reactions: RandyHolt

CapitalsCupReality

It’s Go Time!!
Feb 27, 2002
It was easy to see ABs apology was not sincere in the least, that he hated being there and was just going through the motions.

I wonder if Belly will make him stand on the sidelines a few weeks before playing him, to make sure he can keep his cool.

He cannot, and will be gone by week 6 after he is open deep and Brady doesn't see him, and has a monumental meltdown.

Initially I thought the team Captains were there for support, but now it looks like they may have been there as guards to make sure he said the right things lol.

The video of AB running around screaming “I’m free” on ESPN is sad.

Reactions: RandyHolt
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad