OT: Washington Redskins 2018 Season Vol. 3: Half-full (6-3)

Status
Not open for further replies.

RandyHolt

Keep truckin'
Nov 3, 2006
Pez better not do dick in NO since I have Thomas in my sole year long. Thomas saved my bacon last week with his late TD, I won by .2

I kinda wish we got a bunch of big fat ass guards and plowed the road for a few weeks. Passing is going to be more difficult than ever. We are not going to be able to pass block and assume Jay will be dialing up quick passing so DBs will be pressing our lame duck WRs big time. Alex under pressure sets him back more and more....

I really wish we would have inked him AFTER letting him play here. Extending him for an outlier season may cost us big time if we don't add speed outside and beef inside and pronto. I am not liking the OT Christian development pick with our 3rd. It goes against the win now move of getting Alex. He got abused last week and presume has already been replaced by a street guy.

Reactions: VaCaps Fan

Jacoby4HOF66

Pull my finger
Mar 13, 2009
I don't get why we didn't pick up Amir A from the lions. With all our injurys he would have been a good fill in for CT. Instead a well Run team in the Vikings get him off waivers.

Unless 5-3-1 is worst then 5-3 it makes no sense to not make a claim

Why claim him? He couldn't beat out Kerryon Johnson, LeGarrett Blount and others for touches at the RB spot. He also has durability issues. Skins have enough of those type of players.

Reactions: VaCaps Fan and g00n

Capsman

Nov 21, 2008
At what point does this defensive coaching staff actually make an adjustment? We going to keep playing 10 yards off receivers? Do they at any point tell Johnson to play tighter and stop worrying about getting beat deep? Or bring more pressure if you are going to play that loose? Makes absolutely no sense. Baffling how bad this coaching staff is.

Jacoby4HOF66

Pull my finger
Mar 13, 2009
The apparent decline in quality at the kicker position ever since they moved the PAT back is mind blowing.

twabby

Mar 9, 2010
The apparent decline in quality at the kicker position ever since they moved the PAT back is mind blowing.

Yeah and it makes me appreciate Hopkins who is certainly a higher end kicker in the league.

Capathetic

May 26, 2011
It’s Smith. He’s getting time out there. The playcalling is also pretty bad. AP has had some holes and he bounced for negative yards. All that equals to this looking like a loss and it’s a shame because the defense has held them to no points thus far. The redskins can’t even sustain drives.

Jacoby4HOF66

Pull my finger
Mar 13, 2009
My mother in law asked me last weekend why I am not that enthusiastic about the Redskins these days. Why I don’t wear the gear and why I am not checking the score every minute when I am at a kids soccer game. Watching #11 play QB is why.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad